rather embarrasing......

mommysue

Silver Member
OMG i have the most horrendous diarrhoea ... im usually the other way , couple of times a week. however today is bad i only had a damn fybogel ( i know these do upset me along with senna, lactulose everything irtates. its the result of my codiene and morphine pain killers ) i have been about 7 times today, pure water !! was at a patients home in the middle of nowhere and had a student nurse with me , professional image straight out of the window..... had to go ... it was the scutiest toilet ever but would have been in a worse mess if i didnt . The belly cramps awful, and scuse the pun but i feel like *****!! anyway back to my tale i have been drinking water but i can not drinl anymore .... so i had some dry toast . needed something to settle the guts... i resisted eggs !! hadnt got my self back into ketosis from my restart on monday and that is all i have had. i must have lost half my body weight in poo.
please tell me i havent ballsed up my restart.....:sick0019:

Would the toast have helped? :S

I think im a firm beleiver in starving the bug out!

Would toast knock you back because its a carb?

I dunno sorry babe :(

Jem x

How long ago did you start? Every time I start Cambridge (and I have restarted many times) I get the good ol' squitters, and sounds just like you. Sometimes I have to space my packs out ie 6 drinks a day instead of 3. I thought maybe it was the protien boost that done it to me. It does settle down, but drinking more water with your packs does help. Also not drinking so much in one go, ie lots during day not 2 pints in a go. Hope that makes sense. x

You're not having any of the chewy bars are you?

I've found that these really upset my tummy, so can't eat one at a single sitting. They can have a laxative effect and contain Maltitol and I have a touch of IBS so this could be why they effect me so badly.

oh i have munched on a bar . half a bite every now and then cos to be honest i am not too keen on them . things seem to be settling now:D , havent been the loo for a few hours ....... nothing left i am now empty. i always split my packs makes it last so much longer , with the exception of my beloved banan milkshake.... have that all in one go !!!

Back