Raudi's ramblings - www.fatfactor.com

Hi... sorry i've been missing! Not following the plan and haven't put on any weight... Today i completed the Hydro Active Ladies 5k in 47 mins.... along with the other 20,000 ladies!!

Waiting for highlights in BBC2 later...........

Still loving the job and the first week flew by!

Well... Have kept this very quiet but after not losing i entered the Fat Factor at my local golf club, i had an audition yesterday and had a call back from them earlier this evening. Unfortunatley i was unsuccesful in gaining a free place but i have got a paid place which i have accepted.

Fat Factor involves 2 personal training sessions a week plus a nutrional advice over 6 weeks, winner wins a make over and gym membership for a year!

1st session for WI , measurements, introduction to diet and to meet my leader is tomorrow at 7pm :)

The website will be updated on Wednesday evening.... www.fatfactor.co.uk

Wish me luck!

Well last night i had all parts of me measured, bofy fat worked out and on my height and weight i need to drink 3.5lts a day (I felt sorry for the poor buggers who were told 5+ litres!)

Later i'll be going for my first induction with team leader, he will work out a fitness regime for me to follow over next 6 weeks..... After all the form filling in i will find out on monday what the diet type i need to follow best for me!

So excitement all round!!

Hi all

Well 1 PT session and 1 aerobic class completed this week

next week x2 PT sessions 2 aerobic classes booked at present and metabolic diet commences tuesday!

Will update later next week

Sounds great raudi. Look forward to hearing how youre doing with it. Lets hope it helps your wi, you so deserve it :)

Coooeeeee...

I'm back! Internet is up and running again!!

Well what have i missed?

I completed the Fat Factor and lost 1 stone and 17 inches over the 6 weeks!!

Just back from a 7 mile run so will catch up properly tomorrow

xxx

ah ha found it!!!

Well i am doing Fat Factor again, 1st weigh in on monday

hoping for a good one!

Back