Raudi's ramblings - www.fatfactor.com

Thanks everyone!!

OMG i've just had a new mint whipped ww bar..............they are lush and 1.5 points!!!!

Off for a spray tan in 15mins then we are at my friends renewal of wedding vows later at Leeds Castle.... I'll try and get a piccy of me an dress i got into after 18months and will post later over the weekend, we are staying in a hotel down there as no children!

Oooh bar sounds scrummy Raudi
Hope you have a lovely time at the renewal of your friend's wedding vows. Look forward to seeing the piccy.
xx

How hot is it today, it's lovely!!

Had a fab time last night at wedding and hotel :D

now lets see if this piccy loads up..... This was taken at about 1am when we got back to hotel.....

i look brownish... lol felt quite feminine in the dress, not something i would have normally chose, mind you thought i better wear it as i've been waiting to wear it for 2 years nearly!

Attachments

• mixed 010.jpg
    mixed 010.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 31
Rachel that dress is lovely, you look gorgeous in it!
I notice the trainers in the background, you didn't nip out for a quick run did you!!!
xx

Rachel that dress is lovely, you look gorgeous in it!
I notice the trainers in the background, you didn't nip out for a quick run did you!!!
xx

lol no they are hubby's.......... by the i niticed i was half undressed and couldn't be bothered to redress

have another wedding this week Ladylew's if anyone knows her from on the boards

Is that the one you said your going to at leeds castle ( sorry if i have the wrong one lol ) if so its gorgeous and sunny here today :D and set to continue

Well back to work tomorrow, hope to get my results later this week.... back in to running properly this week as i'm starting my proper marathon training! eek

Have a huge pile if ironing to do today and need to sort little mans wardrobe...... gonna go for a run later this evening if i get time

You look fabulous in that dress. I havent wore a dress since my wedding day and that was 7 1/2 years ago!!

Ax

yeah doing good thanks, back to work tomorrow.... then only 7 working days left!! before i leave

Ooh bet you can't wait to start your new job.
You're doing so well on the running front Rachel. Hope you get your results soon.
xx

Well got my results..... all clear????? So i'm going back to see him next week when he is back from hols!

Done 4 miles today and half an hour aerobics! I'm gonna ache tomorrow!

Yes, definately make an appointment then love if you're not happy with that.
Wow on all this exercise! You're doing so well!
xx

Hi Raudi,

Im glad the tests were clear. You are doing so well - hopefully the weightloss will start to reflect all your hard work soon.

Ax

Back