Raudi's ramblings - www.fatfactor.com

thanks food fairy.....

have a real sweet craving at mo and eyeore has arrived! have used more points than i wanted but still have 6 to last til thurs

:confused: morning all

not sure what to do have woke up with sore throat and a bit of a snotty oliver (sorry tmi) thanks to DS who was off school Thurs/Fri with it. I was going for a run this morning but not sure what i should do.... feeling ok just a little under the weather..........

advise anyone???

Congratulations on your excellent loss! Half a stone in two weeks is fantastic! :D

To be honest if you're not feeling 100% I probably wouldn't go for the run. Whenever I'm not well I try not to push myself otherwise I just get worse or it takes longer for me to get better! If you really want to do some sort of exercise maybe you could just got for a short walk? If the weather's nice that is (it's horrible here!).

Hope you feel better soon! :hug99:

thanks hun... kinda new the answer just needed to hear it from someone else if that makes sense?

might just do my route but walk it and take the dogs....... pretty grey the weather here too and keeps trying to rain!!

Whenever I don't do something - even if I know it's for the best - I always feel guilty... Knowing somone else would make the same decision makes it easier to accept though.

I think a nice stroll with the dogs sounds lovely.

Weather is pretty much the same here, although it might have actually managed to rain a couple of times, I'm not sure - I haven't actually opened the curtains yet! :eek:

lol no such luck, dogs had me up at 6.30 then DD !! Although me and DD went back to bed for a few hours where i dosed and she watched tom and jerry!

I was told a while ago that if you have a head cold its still ok to exercise but if it gets onto your chest then rest.

I've gone into a gym before feeling awful then by the time I'd worked out a bit i did feel better (honest) must be those endorphins or whatever that gets people addicted to exercise

morning all

feeling grotty this morning, IBS is playing up think to the stress of yesterdays going ons! Plus was awake for 4 hours with DS 2who had a earache so left him in bed this morning with nannie looking after him! He was off school Thursday and Friday with a head cold and i think getting soaked through yesterday when dealing with the police didn't help!!

Lets hope this week is better!

On the up!

:wavey:

Feeling so much better today, had a good sleep yesterday, and DS has gone back to school today... Had a headache earlier but that has gone, have done 2 litres of water so far with low cal orange juice (which confirms it is that giving me wind! :eek: sorry tmi)

Will be going for a run tomight i think to escape Chelsea v Man U as i'm a Arsenal fan!! The tomorrow evening is WI :confused: lets hope it is a good one!!

Glad to hear youre feeling better :)

Good luck with the WI tomorrow

Lol rache - good for you girl :p

Thought you were gonna say you found some low point goodies pmsl

I was in Morrisons yesterday (no suprises there lol) and I saw these weight watchers hula hoops, (salted) and wotist type thingys... thought of you lot on w.w didnt know if you knew about them. bit pricy at £1.99 for 6 bags, was wondering how many points they would be on W.w?

What is this core plan you speak of rachel? ! :p

ooh and good luck on the job hunting:D

oh will have to have a look for those when i go there tomorrow!!

Off to a baby shower this evening ! So off to shops to get broody in a while to busy a pressie!

Core is sooooooooooooooo easy! You have a HUGE list of foods that you chose from which are free (rice,pasta,fish, meat,low fat yoghurts,fruit etc etc) then you have 21 points over the week.......

got 2 more agencies to call back later today when the girls with dumbo ears are not around!!!!

mwah

Evening

Enjoyed babay shower last night, was naughty had some fresh cream sponge BUT nothing else.....

Had a nice day, football training with DS this morning then had my nails done :)

Been for a 2 mile run this afternoon, feeling shattered now!! Didn't realise how warm it is out there it really took it out of me!! Had my dinner and relly struggling to keep my eyes open!

Boring Eurivision on tonight ! Have The Holiday on DVD to watch if i don't nod off.............

oh you'v e reminded me i have ugly betty, Desperate housewives etc on my Sky+ box too!

going to log off now, need to have a quick snooze i think!

Night raudi:nightf:

Have a nice relax after all your running around:)

I am for a birthday party tonight so I will miss the Eurovsion Song Contest.

I have to say if I was staying in I would be switching over now and then to see how they were getting on...

Love Mini xxx

TOTM arrived

TOTM arrived yesterday evening with avengence so sweet/carb tooth is a little out of control but will settle down.... I hope. Although i have used all my points plus 9 bonus i had earnt through exercising :eek:

Debating going for a another small run shortly :rolleyes: will see if it helps with the period pains.... Even had to take myself off to bed after lunch as they were quite bad! DD came with me and i suffered a hour of Hanna Montana whilst i was dosing!

Although i have used all my points i am happy and still loving core, i have all my food for the week planned and still using WW online planner tool. I am not expecting to lose anything this week as scales have gone up 3lb since totm arrived.... Hoping to get lots of exercise in this week :D

Off to see a job agency on Tuesday, to see how the market is then off to the executive assistant and PA event at Olympia which is FREE :D will take some copies of my CV with me too......... Have my best friend coming with me as she is a PA and has just been made redundent..... Then off work Friday and meeting another friend (who i am doing the 5 & 10K's with) to go through what other runs we want to attempt

Oooh rache,
Hannah Montana lol can't think of the name, but that one who has her guitar and is always bursting into song - drives me mad lol

hope the p p wear off soon, enjoy your run if you decide to go on it...

catch up soon

ooh and best of luck dishing your cv out girli ;)

love
Geri
x

Back