Raudi's ramblings - www.fatfactor.com

feeling loads better even managed some retail over Bluewater :) :) always helps and managed some pasta for lunch

So proud!

hello all

Well woke up this morning and throat is feeling bad again... not as bad as it was but pretty sore! If it is still like it tomorrow i think i will need a repeat prescription as i have finished the anti biotics :( .. and boy did i forget that they go through you :eek:

Took DS to his last match of the season today and they all played brilliantly SO PROUD and to top it off they won the league! Me and 3 other mums ended up in tears so god knows what we will be like tonight at there football presentation when they are all called up on stage!!!

And more good news i got into my 18 jeans for the first time in about 18 months today and hubby said i looked good in them..... which i thought he was taking the pee but was paying me a compliment!!!! which is very rare...............

Wow congratulations all round then, well done for getting into your 18 jeans.....and for the footie team too.....

morning all....

feeling pretty rough this morning... and just checkd shopping was due to be delivered 10 -12 and i ordered it for next sunday :( so i now need to go food shopping....... Think i will go back to the doctors for a repeat prescription tomorrow... work will have to cope without me for another day or 2!

so cold here today just come over very dark! and i have clicked heating on...

Managed to keep emotions under wraps last night at DS presentation... was so proud! Our boys got the biggest cheer from the 12 other teams that were there which was lovely.....

right need to go shopping............... :( as have no food in the house

hope you feel better soon rachel and well done on getting into your jeans ;)

morning...
well been to the doctors but my doc is on holiday this week so i need to go back and see the locum at 11..... feel pretty rough with a very husky voice! Spoke to me boss and he said don't worry and get better which was nice, but i know i will have loads to go back to...

Least you'll be busy Rache! :D

Good luck at the doctors, and great news about the footie, brilliant :p

back from the doctors, and been signed off til thursday.... apparantly i have a viral infection now!

oooh you take it easy Rache, did you try and squeeze another couple of days out of him ie the whole week off!! :eek: :p

nah 3 days hopefully should be plenty.... will then only have thursday and friday in office before bank holiday weekend!

well the sun is out.... :) I'm feeling a little better I have a cold that has broke.....

Diet is going well :) allthough i know i may stay the same due to the anti biotics but what will be will be. I am really missing the exercise........ But will have to be patient until i'm better or i'll end up ill again

thanks sparkle!! although with 3 kids (including ubby lol) 2 dogs and a stack of ironing thats a bit hard....

but will be having a cat nap shortly!

argghhhh! The iron packed up half way through! :rotflmao: thats one way of getting out of it......

Feeling sleepy today, had a rough night sleep.....

How's everyone doing?

morning all!!

Well back to work today! Will report back on WI tonight or early tomorrow.... Dread to think how many emails i'm going into!!!!!

Have a good day everyone

Back