Re-invention of the cd 100% club-sign in thread!!!

Hiya, weighed myself this morning and am now down to 14st 8lbs (i've been at 14st 10lbs for almost a week due to TOTM). I'm having my packs for breakfast and lunch on Christmas Eve, then having salmon and veg for dinner (and probably a glass of wine as family are coming round!) Xmas Day and boxing day i'm coming off plan completely, back on the packs until New Years Eve then having New Years Day off plan. We always have family gatherings on those days and i've decided I don't want to miss out on the odd treat/drink and not enjoy myself as much. I'm hoping to lose another 4lbs before Christmas Eve, I'm preparing to put weight on over Xmas but as long as I don't go above what I am now, I'll be fine.

I just think depriving myself of treats over Xmas is going to make me want bad stuff more than I would if it was allowed, so i'm not going to think about it. My next weigh in isn't until the 12th January as my CDC is away for Christmas so i'm hoping by then to be in the 13's!

You'll be fine, believe me. Three days off plan during the holiday won't disrupt your weight loss so long as that's all it is. It's when it starts slipping that the trouble starts. See it a bit like Juddering -- up days and down days -- feast and famine! By getting straight back on the plan on 28th you might even see another loss before New Year. Good to have a strategy in place and stick to it no matter what.........and enjoy those days off guilt-free, knowing you are sticking to plan!

Hope you get another loss in before Christmas. I was 14 6lbs, down from 14 10lbs last week but I'm not weighing myself until New Year when I will be starting back with avengence!

I think that's a good idea to not weigh til the New Year, although I am in the habit of doing it every morning!

Yeah I can't imagine 3 or 4 days off will do too much harm, and now I know how quick the weight comes off, there's no pressure in the new year to lose again before my weigh in second week of January!

I think I'm most looking forward to a glass or two of baileys with my mum. That's our Xmas eve tradition! (Can't believe food is not the thing I'm most looking forward to!)

It's funny, I find that too. I miss the wine more than the chocolate. I don't know whether it is just that I am a latent alcoholic or maybe it is just that there are chocolate shakes, and chocolate on the bars -- it's not quite Galaxy but you do get a chocolate fix on a vlcd.

Be careful you don't slip from 3 days to 4 days (reread what you have written above).....................because that slope is very slippery!

I'm just going to see how it goes. I'm not turning down invitations for meals/drinks over Christmas because i'll just end up resenting the diet and not enjoying myself! Even If I had a full week off (I'm not going to) i've got almost 6 months to get to my goal weight so i'm not putting any pressure on myself over the Christmas period.

Fair enough. It's about making it easiest for yourself. It can be so hard to get back on it and get your mojo back sometimes. I don't think you would actually resent the diet by sticking to your plan...........it is afterall your plan and what you want for you. And you'll have the last laugh when you're a skinny mini in 6 months! That is so much more thrilling than any Christmas present I can assure you! It's like Christmas every day! So lovely to be able to jump out of bed and getting dressed is such a pleasure because everything fits and looks good. (I'm talking to myself here, as well as you may have gathered!). It's funny, one of my happiest birthdays started with a CD strawberry shake while I opened my cards. Didn't resent the diet at all. The opposite in fact. Funny that. I was just on such a weight loss high that food hardly interested me. Want to get that back!
But you're right, it's still important to have a nice Christmas, knowing you are going to blitz it in the New Year.

I guess so - I just think a break would be good to not think about it and let my hair down with friends and family who I haven't seen for a while. My CDC said she's confident enough that I could have a full week off and still weigh less than I do now when I go for my January weigh in as she's never had anyone who's lost as quickly as I have so that makes me feel much better knowing that at the most i'll have 4 days off. I think i'm most looking forward to the sprouts at dinner on Christmas Day! I love sprouts!

Yes I love sprouts too. You should see the locally grown ones we get in the Highlands -- they are the size of golf balls and gorgeous!

Hi, Im juicyjules and am new to this website/ forum, but have been on CWP SS+ for past 17 days, so far have lost 12 lbs and an feeling great. Goal weight loss is 8 stone :)

Hi Jules, you are doing so well. Cambridge is known as CD here (Cambridge diet, I hadn't a clue what CWP was!). Is this your first time on CD? You'll be hitting a stone very very soon. Well done you, keep it up!

hello, how are you getting on? how much have you lost so far? I need to lose 8stone also. started today! already finding it a little difficult! but food will still be around and I want to be a good rose model for my child and be able to do stuff with him and him not picking up on my eating habits.

Hi Katie :welcome: Good to see you have found this thread and are comitted to staying on track. I've lost 22lbs this year and slowly getting down to the 12's. Have a good day and don't forget to keep sipping your water throughout the day.

Hi guys! :D Am I able to join the club if I've just started the CD 100%? :D I've just passed 48 hours on plan, really proud so far :D But I can join on Fri when I get weighed fir the first time, if that's more convenient? :D Thankyou! :3

Hi can I join please?. I'm on Day 2 of CWP sole source plan 1 x get weighed on Monday will post it on Wednesday x

Hi can I join?

I've been on CWP for 4 days now. I'm on sole source plan. I've been doing the plan 100% and would like to achieve all my goals. Weight day is on Saturday!

Back