Re-joining again tonight!! :S

jacxy77

Hi all
I have just joined this forum in the hope of support whilst returning to slimming world. I previously lost a stone and a half and then left as thought i could do it on my own at home! How wrong I was!!! Lack of support and no incentive, combined with winter apporaching and xmas ensured that the weight did not stay off long....well now I have finally taken the huge step to return (although I am going to a different group) but feel ashamed for not sticking to it originally,at present I have no idea what I weigh as I threw the scales away, so tonights initial weigh in could put me in the worst mood ever! Anyway any tips would be greatfully recieved!!

Jackie x

good luck i re joined last night so i know exactly how you feel, trust me tho it will be like you have never been away. I was so nervous but was welcomed back with open arms

good luck i re joined last night so i know exactly how you feel, trust me tho it will be like you have never been away. I was so nervous but was welcomed back with open arms

Thanks, it was fantastic although i don't think the scales liked me ;) the hard work now begins!!

Well done for re-joining. The hard part is over now!
You've done well in the past and there is no reason why you can't do it now :-D
Make the most of the fantastic support network that you have here.

I tried to do it on my own, convinced that i could. but i am afraid that i lack the discipline.

You've made the right decision, well done!

Back