Step 1 Sole Source Re-Start again -thin for xmas

Thanks ninja u doing brill cant wait till i have lost that much again :)

It won't be long harrassed you go great guns if i remember rightly!!!!

Hope the weekend treats you kindly :)

Thanks that was a long time ago but im hoping to stay until the end this time maintain then finish Cambridge for good :)

That's my plan too harrassed, wanna get down to 12.7 then ill be a little above healthy BMI but i reckon that'll be perfect for me as at 13st i was size 10/12 but ive had Ella since so i'm not expceting to be that diddy this time haha.

I dont want a specific weight just wanna be a size 12/14 ideally 12

Same here!! if I can get to a nice comfortable size 12 (10 on a thin day, 14 on a fat day lol) then I will be a little pig in the proverbial.

Day 11 -still being good just made my other half 2 slimming world quiche's as he is trying to be good also but cudnt do this diet no willpower :) hope u lovely ladies are still on it like a car bonnet too x

Weekends are my hardest days, so if I have to have 4 shakes today I will. It's already 2.30pm and I am two shakes and 3.5L down already!!! Need to keep occupied!

Today is the first day that I have found it a struggle and have had to fight of the urge to splurge, i think its because i had my lemon bar so early (7am) before swimming then I daren't have my second one cos then I would only have one left, lol. Luckily my son needs a bike to take back to uni at the end of September so we headed out around 12ish I think and have only just got back! I am now impatiently waiting for my water to cool down enough in the freezer to make strawberry mousse and i will probably inhale it :eek:

Same here- the first day (apart from the first 4 of course) that have felt really hungry.Think my body must be genetically programmed to expect roast Sunday lunch..
Delayed breakfast shake til 10am but could hardly wait for my bar at 1 pm- and it's been a very long afternoon.....

We all seem to be in the same boat today! I've done washing and toilet cleaning and occupied myself with some silly facebook games, but I am staring at the clock waiting to take my last shake!!

Going to bed early to stave off temptation!! :D

:eek: My God I have never eaten a mousse as quickly ever!!

Chuffed to bits i didn't succumb to temptation and i still have my porridge for later in front of the tv :)

Just spotted the tag on Harrassedmother's posts : "You're not hungry, you're bored - learn to tell the difference" - that rings true for me today!
Will have to follow Tilly's example and do some more cleaning I think !!

Just spotted the tag on Harrassedmother's posts : "You're not hungry, you're bored - learn to tell the difference" - that rings true for me today!
Will have to follow Tilly's example and do some more cleaning I think !!

That is so true. I've been eating out of boredom for years!!

I had a christening today - day 5 and it was so so hard not to eat the buffet - the tables where set up at the front of the dance floor and there was no escaping it - I had to leave at 4 as my willpower was about to disappear. 2 shakes and 3l down will have my last one in an hour I think.

My oh is starting all about weight tomorrow and all his packs have arrived, he is gorging today though and is having a takeaway tonight #bestrong x

I have loads of Allaboutweight shakes left...I'm using them as my emergency stash!
Its the same as CWP except there are 4 shakes a day (even for shorties like me) and you can buy it online without the need to see a consultant.

Handy for those who can't get about. the shakes are just as lovely as CWP. But I don't have the willpower anymore without the weekly weigh in. So I'm sticking to CWP unless finances dictate otherwise and I have to resort to my emergency stash ;)

I had a christening today - day 5 and it was so so hard not to eat the buffet - the tables where set up at the front of the dance floor and there was no escaping it - I had to leave at 4 as my willpower was about to disappear. 2 shakes and 3l down will have my last one in an hour I think.

My oh is starting all about weight tomorrow and all his packs have arrived, he is gorging today though and is having a takeaway tonight #bestrong x
Well done on surviving the christening,Jem- think buffets should be banned ( as should other halfs having takeaways...lol ! )
Only jealous as could really fancy a chicken curry RIGHT NOW :gimi:
Good luck to both of you for tomorrow

Aaaahhhh the house smells of curry :( I wish I could be skinny straight away then have to do the diet as that would be an incentive.

Thankfully it's bedtime :)

Tilly - he has 'meal packs' of pasta bolognaise I'm intrigued to see what they look like.

Totally agree lets start a campaign 'ban the buffet' lol

Gl for tomorrow another 100% day x

Back