Step 1 Sole Source Re-Start again -thin for xmas

Well done ladies u r all doing amazing and have so much will power u shud all be dead proud of yourselves for not caving we will be thin for Xmas :) just keep imagining that slinky dress

Wow, Jem - I'm not sure if I've seen you on the forum before - you're so pretty!! Well done for your amazing willpower this weekend. I'm not so sure I'd have had the power to walk away! I live for buffets!

Thank you countrybumpkin, that is a lovely compliment. It was very hard yesterday but I woke up this morning feeling extremely proud of myself. Weigh in Tomo. Very nervous xxx

Thank you xxx

I am staring fot the first time tomorrow :) I had a baby a year ago and want to be able to go to the beach with the other mummies this summer/xmas :) gonna be a yummy mummy :)

Good luck!

Hiya Harper's mummy - Good luck!!! This is an awesome diet if you are determined and focused :)

WI tonight ladies - treating today as a normal day though with my shakes and water :) x

Welcome harpers mummy im on day 13 if u stick to it u can do whatever u want x and get to where u want

I am staring fot the first time tomorrow :) I had a baby a year ago and want to be able to go to the beach with the other mummies this summer/xmas :) gonna be a yummy mummy :)

Good luck!
Hello Harper's Mummy ! :welcome:
You will get loads of support and good advice on here, and lots of laughs too ! "Together we are stronger"
Wishing you lots of luck. xx

Hiya Harper's mummy - Good luck!!! This is an awesome diet if you are determined and focused :)WI tonight ladies - treating today as a normal day though with my shakes and water :) x
Earth calling Jem ! - how did you get on ? xx

Hi girls sorry went to cinema after WI as Kevin's mum is watching our little girl overnight.

8 1/2 lbs off woohoo :) so so happy xxx

Wee 2nd WI for me tonight hope its a good one :) will post later girlies have a good day x

Hi girls sorry went to cinema after WI as Kevin's mum is watching our little girl overnight.

8 1/2 lbs off woohoo :) so so happy xxx
Woo-hoo, Jem, way to go,girl !! :party0019::party0019:
Have to run as already late for work and still in my jimjams...!! xx
Hello Froggy, another earlybirdie- are u off for a swim?
Good luck, HarassedMum- looking 4ward to hearing how you did !
See u later, ladies !

thanks ladies :) made up with that amount!

Harrassed - good luck tonight - im sure you will do fab!

froggy - you need to change your name to fish

Lychco - I have to stay away from here/ fb/ twitter in the morning or i'd never get out the door haha, i was up early this morning as I had to wash my hair - its really long and thick so takes forever xx

Back