Re-starter alert! Hey guys!

ohtobeslinky

Silver Member
Hey everyone! Congratulations to all those who have managed to stick to LT 100% - sadly I am one of those who fell off the wagon big style!

No real excuses - social life went through the roof, ate a few times - and a few times more - then just went "oh f**k it" and went back to bad habits.

SO... here I am back on it - slinky I here come (again!) xxx

Welcome otbs.. Welcome back... Good luck, i am sure you can do it.. It will be nice to hear from someone who has been through it all x x

Now for the interrogation!! lol
How long did it take you to lose the 50lbs?
How long to put it back on?
Did you put it all back on?
Are you heavier now than when you started 1st time round?

Interrogation over.. You are free to leave!! pmsl x x

lol I like your style - it took me 2 months to lose 50lbs - I've put 24lbs back on in 2 months! Definitely not heavier than when I first started but finding it so much harder this time round. Re-starting is a killer! x

lol I like your style - it took me 2 months to lose 50lbs - I've put 24lbs back on in 2 months! Definitely not heavier than when I first started but finding it so much harder this time round. Re-starting is a killer! x

Please don't say that.. I am coming off for Xmas, and returning in the New Year to finish off!! lol

50lbs in 2 months is awesome!! Well done you!! At least you are doing it now, before it gets out of hand... Lots and lots of luck x x

welcome back, i restarted two weeks ago, ten pounds up, surprisingly I'm finding it easier second time round as I know what to expect, hoping to stay on TFR until xmas,,,

Welcome back and good for you for restarting. I found LT the second time round easier. Knowing what to expect and what to do seemed to be better second time round.

Stick to it this time, you know what results you will get!

hi ohtobeslinky

:welcome: back to LT. Yes, I am a restarter, I lost 50lbs in 4 months so your weight loss is amazing!
So, its back to the snakes and ladders board for me and to be honest I'm finding it OK so far, already lost a stone.
Good luck with your journey.
Keep posting ;)

Aww sorry to have you back :p (meant in the nicest possible way lol)

Atleast you have the advantage of having done it before, experienced what its like falling off and putting weight back on. Remember the feelings you have now about it and next time, if you get the urge to have a blip think back to how you felt etc.

Good luck with it chick - not that you'll need it :)

Cheers guys! I'm really enjoying the shakes again so that's a bonus. And after having a long discussion with my now fiancée (yes she proposed!) we've realised that rubbish food and us don't mix so I'm back on the LT and she's going to Slimming World - fingers crossed we will be slinky by the wedding! x

Back