re starter

jam

Hello there everyone, Im on a restart after failing miserably last year to get back on the plan and after overindulging a tad over the festivities! I'm on day 3 of ss+ and feeling good about it. I was initially on ss however after chrimbo couldnt quite get back on 100%. I didn't really post much before but always enjoy reading ur inspiring threads, here's to being a bit more confident in posting and stopping being just a lurker on here!

Yup I'm a restarter too! On day 10 and struggling today, good luck!! xx

Thanks girlies, we can do this. Well in my case it's i've gotta do this. we can help each other! :D

Hiya Jam,

I am restarting on thursday on ss. I am very excited and need to do this more than anything. I cant wait to just get started :D Good luck we are defo here to all help eachother. hehe! xxx

Hi Jam, I know what you mean about having the confidence to post, Im always lurking on here but too scared to post! silly me! good luck with the restart, I am also on a restart, and after 6 days I have lost 9lb, which has really given me a boost to carry on, so keep going till weigh day I am sure you will have a lovely surprise to help you keep going.

9lb, wow thats fab, i can only dream of losses like that, im quite a slow loser, may do that after 2 weeks tho, but as long as the scales go down and not up im not too fussed

I second that Lisa Marie.

I'm on day 2 as well and tho I'm not too hungry, I am feeling absolutely freezing and pretty spaced out... like I've had a couple of glasses of wine and not a gallon of water today :D

Good luck everyone, we have each other for the good times and the bad :grouphugg:

Back