Re-starting for the final time, this is it!!!!

Hi Lexie, today hasnt been to bad. Stayed low fat, didnt count calories yet. Going to see how i get on this week without it. Bread is still a battle, its just so easy to reach for a slice, finding breakfast boring!!

Hubby is now sitting here eating chocolates :mad: keeps trying to tempt me with em, arrgh could scream at him sometimes. MEN!!! Last night it was crisps, the torture lol

I know! My OH likes magnums.. He'd eat one every night if he could lol

I've not been calorie counting for the last two weeks and I've been more relaxed about the whole thing. It's been quite enjoyable and doable

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i have to still cook my fella food lol. had to cook him a fry up this morning. i sit there and say do you know how many bloody calories and fat is in there? he says i dont bloody care haha (but he is slim so he dont have to worry about his weight) xx

You can easily do a cooked breakfast without fat though. Just grill the bacon and sausage and don't add Amy butter to the scrambled eggs and you'll be fine and he'll be healthier. You can either not eat the sausage or substitute for a ww one

argh hubby is sitting here eating the choccies again :(

I had that last weekend, had to keep hubby and BIL a fry up fro work. I could of sat there and eaten it myself!! Especially the sausages mmmmmm

Well today has been ok, still only having ok days not great ones, hopefully they will come soon. If i could stay away from the bread i would be better off!! Argh stupid bread lol

yay soooo nice to see you back. I've been missing your chat.

you did so well with xen before so no reason why you wont again!

xxx

Hi all,
I'm a failed dieter and have tried plenty.
I started on the little blue tab last week. Did really well foodwise or so I thought, salads all week at lunch, dinner in the evening and plenty of water. I didn't lose a lb. What am I doing Wrong? Any help please

Hi all,
I'm a failed dieter and have tried plenty.
I started on the little blue tab last week. Did really well foodwise or so I thought, salads all week at lunch, dinner in the evening and plenty of water. I didn't lose a lb. What am I doing Wrong? Any help please

Make sure you are eating enough, sometimes to little and you hold on to the fat!! Bt i cant see that your doing anything wrong, i know a few who never lost in the first week so dont give up hope. Keep trying, and try not to stress!!

Hi purplerose and thank you. Good to be back!

Well not been a bad day really, i did have a couple of pieces of garlic bread :eek: but they were reduced fat, but still had almost 9g per 100g :( ahh i love it so much, not going to cook it for anyone anymore, if i cant have it no one can lol!! I managed to stay away from the spag bol though, just had the past with
chicken and some salad cream!! Still too much bread, always at breakfast and lunch, just cant find any cereal i fancy at the moment, any ideas?

Only 2 more days till 1st weigh in, and i am dreading it, in case i havent lost anything. I know i should have done, but theres always something in the back of my mind telling me i havent!! I would love 5 or 6lb but i think i have my hopes set a bit high!! Must be 100% the next 2 days!!

Morning! Not to worry It usually takes a wee while to get fully on plan. I'm sure you'll have a good weigh in, u always do on the first week :)

Have a nice day xx

omg feel rubbish at the moment, feel like i am full of acid, feel sick with it!! I also forgot the sleepless nights i got last time when i started the xenical, getting them again now. :( sooo tired!! Hopefully wont last too long!!

Whats everyone got planned for the weekend? hope its more exciting than mine, wouldnt take much lol!!

Morning! Not to worry It usually takes a wee while to get fully on plan. I'm sure you'll have a good weigh in, u always do on the first week :)

Have a nice day xx

Thanks hun, have a great day yourself!! xx

oh no thats not good. maybe bring it up with the Dr next time your up.

Wait til you hear the awesome plans I have for the weekend.......cleaning, washing the car, walking the dog and best of all.......batch cooking! how rock and roll am I lol! xx

I dont remember what fun weekends are any more lol! may do some crafting too actually, thats always fun.

slimpod is a word weaving recording I listen to each night. its supposed to speak to the sub conscience and make it stop wanting to eat rubbish. theres a whole sub forum dedicated to it if you want more info. quite interesting and it does work in some ways i think.

Back