Re-starting for the final time, this is it!!!!

Well done. Great start :) xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Feking hell girlie 10lbs in one week *gulp* that is incredible
X

Rachgleeson said:
Well kind of excited this morning, i had my first weigh in and i lost 10LBS!!! Wow i didnt think it would be that much, i was hoping for 5 or 6 pound but i will gladly accept the 10!! Thanks everyone for your support and help getting back into this!!

Amazing!!!!! You should be very proud x

Rachgleeson said:
Well kind of excited this morning, i had my first weigh in and i lost 10LBS!!! Wow i didnt think it would be that much, i was hoping for 5 or 6 pound but i will gladly accept the 10!! Thanks everyone for your support and help getting back into this!!

Wow you go girl x

Whoop whoop well done jealous! X

Thanks everyone, thats what i love about this forum. Were all here for the good and the bad.

Believe me all your comments do help me to stay positive and keep going!!

Still in shock over the loss, looking for a 1-2lb loss next week and i will be happy!! But as usual would gladly accept more :D!! Having pizza for tea as a treat, but it is in the rule so all the better!!

That's an amazing first week well done xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay glad ur back in the zone. I'm feeling more determined than ever just now. Maybe the January blues r over :)

Hope u have a good week xxx

Aiming to be 100% good all week. Gave away the last of the naughty food so just need to avoid the corner shop n itl b all good. That's the plan anyway lol. X

Yeah we gave away alot of our naughty stuff lol. Well we have a deal with the kids no sweets till sundays, so if they cant have it then neither can i!! It helps!! Stay away from the shop hun, stay away from the shop!!

Do you think my goals are realistic??? i am not sure about the summer one, but i will give it a good shot anyway!!

Back