Re-starting for the final time, this is it!!!!

Rachgleeson said:
well someone is happy today :D 2lb loss for me this week :D really didnt think i was going to do it.

Woo hoo. X x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Rach...just popping in to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you have a great weekend with the people you love.

And a big well done on the 2lb loss this week...I know you didn't expect it, so the feeling will be even nicer. What a nice way to head into your birthday weekend :)
xx

Hi Alex and thank you for the birthday wishes. it was a great feeling when i saw what i had lost, best feeling ever especially as like you say i wasnt expecting it. I must pop over to your diary, i keep forgetting :eek:

Just reserved my kettlebell and dvds in argos for collection tomorrow, cant wait to get them. Was going to wait till after christmas, but decided to treat myself out of my birthday money :D

Buy Fitness TV Kettleworx with Free Kettlebell. at Argos.ie- Your Online Shop for .

That's a great idea! ;) if you do the main DVDs 3 x a week cardio, core and resistance your see some good inch losses :)

Glad that your bday is going well. :)

Thanks Tara

Got my dvds and kettlebell, i am a happy bunny right now. Going to start in the morning cant wait. Do i have to do all 3 of them ones 3 times a week Tara? or just do each one once?

Had a great weekend, and have eaten too much. Feel like i could pop right now, but back to it first thing in the morning. I am not going to let it worry me either, it was only because it was my birthday. Looking forward to eating better again tomorrow. :D

well done the week 1 core, and boy i thought i was gonna throw up when i had finished. First time i have done anything with a kettlebell, some of it was quite hard and i adjusted what i could to suit myself. I enjoyed it and i am sure i will feel it tomorrow.

I want some too!! I was gonna buy them a while back but never got round to it! Maybe ill put it on my Xmas list :) x

Great well done! Just remember to take it at your pace, and you can pause if u need too :). Plus water water!

Start at week 1 and do 1 work out like what you did core, Wednesday, cardio Friday resistance
Next Monday start week 2 core etc

Make sure u have a good high protein lunch - steak eggs and veg to refuel or u will get really hungry!!!!!

Drank plenty of water, had been drinking fizzy pop over the weekend and didnt feel good for it as i havent been drinking anything but water and apple tea.

The floor exercises were the hardest i found so i just adjusted it to something i could do. Would it be too much to do it tomorrow then? will maybe see how i feel when i get up. So glad i got this now :D

Had high protein lunch so feeling pretty full right now still, not sure what to do for tea tonight. Maybe just carrots and some chicken, too tired to even think about it to be honest. Carbs are at 44 so far today, protein is 94 already :eek: Maybe a muller light greek yogurt for evening snack.

Life's too short Rachel to count carbs and proteins as well. ! :( I just glance at then in mfp to check they're not horrendous but that's all

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done! It's much better for you when it's harder ;) xx

Well done doing it today - you must be aching from yesterday!

Just remember that a rest day in between workout is good for your muscles so that they recover .. A bit lol

Back