Re-starting for the final time, this is it!!!!

Hey I'm in the same boat re my lower belly, 2 c sections - I'm find that the kettlercise exercises are helping! Part of reason I wanted to start going again :) my lower belly is still a bit numb in places and I think working the muscles around the area is helping blood flow to circulate better and I'm getting a bit more sensation and its shrinking s l o w l y :)

Don't be down your doing great!!

Yes my belly is still numb, cant feel anything really. Definitely will look into some kettle bells after christmas, maybe will get some on sale.

Had sneaky weigh in this morning and i am 1lb up on last weeks weigh in :( must be the cake from the last 2 birthdays.

Morning! nice pic. can defo see the difference from some you posted before!

Hope you have a good day hun, and stop weighing in early! it does no good xxx

Just see what tomorrow brings re WI :)

Have a good day, and enjoy the sunshine - if you have some, we do :)

Good luck for weigh in x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey if your feeling bloated, it must be something you've eaten . Like maybe the gluten free items on your food diary, some times if you eat too many of the gluten free items they make you feel bloated too - they do me - I try to only have 1 or 2 bits and not every day as the gluten free bread style items can stall weight loss :)

you know Tara i had been sat here wondering if it was that, thanks for confirming what i thought. Wont be having any today anyway as theres none left in the shop, but think i will stay away from them altogether as i know if i have them in the house i will eat them anyway. How long would you normally stay bloated for? i am drinking plenty of water as normal, had a bout 2 litres today so far.

Rachgleeson said:
you know Tara i had been sat here wondering if it was that, thanks for confirming what i thought. Wont be having any today anyway as theres none left in the shop, but think i will stay away from them altogether as i know if i have them in the house i will eat them anyway. How long would you normally stay bloated for? i am drinking plenty of water as normal, had a bout 2 litres today so far.

Normally if I ate lite next day I'm back to normal next day .. But depends on how many days I've been eating them. But everybody is different.

At least you know now that they stall your weight loss :)

Dont feel as bloated this evening thank god. Its still there abit but not much. Not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow if i could just get a stay the same now i would be happy. Better than trying to lose a gain.

Just back from a gig in town, Jack L is his name (Jack Lukeman normally spelt loughman but for some reason he is using the other) My hubby works for his brother so we got in for free, felt proper posh having our names down on the door haha. Was a great night. Tomorrow night we are off to see breaking dawn - cant wait. Disappointed its the last one though. Saturday is my birthday so will have family around. Sunday we are going to watch the local team in the hurling county final (i got it wrong the other day), then me hubby and kids are off out for something to eat. So a busy and probably naughty weekend ahead. But i will try to limit the damage.

Glad your feeling less bloated, have my fingerers crossed for you.

Your birthday weekend sounds like you will have good one, movies, presents, watching sport and lunch out :). Hope you enjoy yourself and have a great birthday!

Aw that's brilliant we'll done Rach!!! :D happy dance :) xx

Thats great hun. now net week no weighing in early!! save yourself the upset.

Hope you have a fab fab birthday! I am out all day tomorrow so happy happy birthday lovely. xxxx

Back