Re-starting for the final time, this is it!!!!

I will tell you now that you have done it .. That week 1 Cardio is the worst cardio work out!! Of the lot lol

I would give your self a break and do some lite exercise like walking - and then do it next day - you need to take time to let your muscles recover!

MUSCLE RECOVERY
The main reason you should not lift weights every day is that you won't be allowing your muscles to recover. Resting between workouts does not make you lazy, it makes you smart. When you lift weights, the stress causes micro tears to occur in the muscles. This is why you get sore. Time off lets your body repair these micro tears. This process is what makes you stronger, not the lifting itself. So if you lift every day, you will continually damage your muscles without allowing for fixing them, which means you won't see results other than fatigue and soreness.

Full of information all the time :D thanks for that Tara, will definitely take a break tomorrow. I am so tired tonight again, think i will go bed soon. Also hungry which is another reason i want to go bed, make sure i dont eat ;) Got a headache most of the day and last night, think its withdrawl from he carbs again with having alot at the weekend.

Rachgleeson said:
Full of information all the time :D thanks for that Tara, will definitely take a break tomorrow. I am so tired tonight again, think i will go bed soon. Also hungry which is another reason i want to go bed, make sure i dont eat ;) Got a headache most of the day and last night, think its withdrawl from he carbs again with having alot at the weekend.

I wonder if the carb withdrawal didn't set me off yesterday with migraine, I certainly had a lot more carbs than I would normally in a 36hr period x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey if your hungry have some thing - like some nuts, ham with LF Philly rolled up. The Kettlebell have always made me super hungry - only way past that is to eat, but eat some protein with some fats to help your muscles recover! And beat the hunger! Otherwise u need to eat a big hi protein breakfast!

1st time I did kettlebells and didn't eat prob I ended up eating 1/2 a loaf of sliced bread! Not a good solution - as got even more hungry later in the day!!

Which is why last 3 weeks have made sure my lunch is hi protien - steak, asparagus and broccoli for lunch, today big bowl of nut banana custard porridge - no oat oatmeal

image-2019855515.jpg

It could be lisa, when you suddenly go from high carb to low carb its probably a shock to the body.

just had a few slices of ham with laughing cow cheese. forgot to say i tried the 2 ingredient pancake this morning, was pretty good, nicer than i thought it would be, thinking of trying blueberries in with it tomorrow too maybe,maybe it wont taste as good though. I have had quite a high protein day, so should be feeling fuller than i am i would of thought. But also had upset tummy (IBS) and i generally do feel more hungry when i have a bad day with that, plus TOM so i can blame it on a few things today :(

I have IBS too Hun, don't suffer that much with it unless I have had a bad day food wise, so as you guessed I am suffering at the moment.
I think you are doing great on the exercise front at the moment. Can you bottle up and send me some of your mojo? X

consider it bottled and sent ;)

I also had my gallbladder removed which does affect me toilet wise too :( i am sure in time it will get better. Although i have spoken to some who have had theirs gone alot longer than me and they are still the same.

I will not be doing a workout today, the backs of my legs at the top are sore and my bum is sore too lol. It must be working anyway :D Will hopefully get back to it tomorrow, resistance dvd cant wait to see whats in store for me :)

I await delivery hehe

Booo to all of your toilet issues,
Think you have done the rIght thing resting today, give those legs time to recover ready for your next work out x

its a nice pain though, if you know what i mean haha.

Was just standing in the kitchen and i think i must of lost weight off my legs, my pants are so baggy around the top of the legs, they were already baggy around the waist for the past few weeks. They are starting to look ridiculous now, but going to wait till i am in england for christmas till i buy any more. I have got a couple of smaller pairs that will do for now.

well week one Resistance done and dusted. I am sure i will be feeling it again tomorrow. I actually enjoyed this one the most i think. :D

Weigh day tomorrow :eek:

Feeling sad today, its 1 year today since my nanna died, i didnt think it would feel so hard but it is. I miss her so much, i know i didnt get to see her as often as i would of liked to with living over here. I guess i just miss knowing she is there, sitting in her chair having a cigarette :) It would of been her birthday tomorrow, she would of been 90. Wish i was in england now so i could go and lay some flowers. Might go to the church and a light a candle for her later.

That's gone so quickly Rachel. Just smile whenever you think about your nan and slowly you'll feel happy whenever you think of her

I think going to the church and lighting a candle is a great idea :) It's a lovely way to remember her!

When I went to visit my granddad's grave this year, I took my sons who never met him and talked about him while sitting on a bench near the grave, having a breakfast of bacon rolls , the weather was lovely soft spring morning, birds chirping, sun shining, a bit chilly :) we stayed for about an hour just chatting about who he was and what he did, and what I remembered about him.. It was really nice for me personally, to share my memory's with my sons :)

i never went to the church, i will go tomorrow on her birthday - i think i will be nice to celebrate that instead :D feeling a bit better this evening. Going to ring my mum to see how she is, she is going the to her grave tomorrow - she too wanted to celebrate her birthday.

been a good day food wise so far, had my new fave breakfast of 2 ingredient pancakes. with bacon medallions. Lunch was chicken soup and some chicken and laughing cow triangles. Tea will be prawns with something, havent a clue what yet though!!

That's great :). Just remember that you have just started using kettlebells - sometimes muscles store watery type stuff after exercise. So just see what next week brings :)

Back