Re-starting for the final time, this is it!!!!

well not been too bad a day, over on cals but only by about 160 or so!! Not gonna beat myself up over it anyway.

OOh could strangle the hubby lol, just had to cook him a burger and it smelt sooo good, i know i wouldnt enjoy it if i had it, but the smell made me really hungry, so i had a ham and laughing cow sandwich!! I know i probably shouldnt of but there you go!!

Just watching the biggest loser usa from the other day, wow 41lbs in a week, crazy stuff!!

urgh really feel like i am doing crap, i stepped on scales today and i am 2lb up??? i know i havent been that bad, well i dont think so really!! Feel bloated at the moment so maybe its that :( only 2 more days till weigh in too, not looking good this week at all!!

Why don't you give/ try the aloe Vera juice.. It really does help with bloating and other issues too.. Just get the one with cranberry added is much nicer :)

feeling P***** off, weigh day tomorrow, and i've lost nothing, my weight has gone up ???? i dont deserve that at all!! I am wondering if it was with running toilet so much last week i lost all the weight and now this week i am ok again and not going!! TMI!!! Feel so down though :( :(

Rachgleeson said:
so i had a 2lb gain this week, so annoyed. Weighed in sunday, but new week, new start i will not let this get me down!! I will have a great result this week :)

Massive hugs my lovely xx

It's annoying isn't it when you do your best and your body still refuses to play ball!! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It sure is TFK!! Drives me mad!!

Well my worst enemy TOTM came today :(

Had a horrible experience yet again today, we were out shopping in Aldi and i got really bad tummy pains, managed to make the 20 odd minute journey home, but embarrassingly didnt quite get to the loo sorry for tmi, not xenical related luckily but still wasnt good!! Feel horrible all day since!! IBS is a nightmare, i am still yet to try the aloe vera, i will have to remember to go the chemist!!

Commiserations. I'm feeling sorry for myself. I'd rather have totm than what I've got ATM. I'm in a foul mood, almost kill mode . I was obnoxious to the Kirby service guy. I've put weight on. I want to stuff my face full of crap. And all because Im not having totm!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Rachgleeson said:
It sure is TFK!! Drives me mad!!

Well my worst enemy TOTM came today :(

Had a horrible experience yet again today, we were out shopping in Aldi and i got really bad tummy pains, managed to make the 20 odd minute journey home, but embarrassingly didnt quite get to the loo sorry for tmi, not xenical related luckily but still wasnt good!! Feel horrible all day since!! IBS is a nightmare, i am still yet to try the aloe vera, i will have to remember to go the chemist!!

I get like that with my ibs it's awful... I always dread courses at work if I have to share with someone I don't know eeek x

Back