Re-starting for the final time, this is it!!!!

I'm sure we've all said that before ;) xx

I haven't kept on losing it, Rach, I was right back to square one but we have to keep on trying. You only fail if you give up remember?

KB x

I haven't kept on losing it, Rach, I was right back to square one but we have to keep on trying. You only fail if you give up remember?

KB x

Thanks kb :) obviously I am not glad you ended up back at square one but I am glad I am not alone. I am determined to make this the last time.

Me too, my friend, the very last time although I've said it before! I do mean it, I can't go on doing this to myself. And you know you're never alone on Minis :)

KB x

Stupid phone, hadn't finished

We will get there together. I just need to keep coming on here Daily as it does help. No excuse now as I can get it on my phone.

Weigh day tomorrow :eek: hoping for a good one.

Had a massive panic attack last night. The worst I have had in a long time :( so after taking the gerax tablets I will have to go to bed. Woll keep me away from food anyway. Hubby is looking into me going to see a hypnotist. But I am not sure.

Sorry about the panic attacks but a hypnotist is probably worth a try or alternatively download an mp3 thing. I got a couple last year for cravings etc and they were only about £8.00 and you just listen to them each day
Ill try and find the website for you bc I know the woman had a huge list of things to choose from

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Rachel go to www.advancedhypnosis.org.uk. Then find the self hypnosis link, find the shop hypno then click on the online catalogue list and there's loads of stuff including one on panic attacks :) x

Rachel go to www.advancedhypnosis.org.uk. Then find the self hypnosis link, find the shop hypno then click on the online catalogue list and there's loads of stuff including one on panic attacks :) x

Thanks kat your always there with links when I need them :)

Sorry about the panic attacks, Rach, hopefully those links will help. How is food/exercise today??

KB x

Thanks kb. Food has been fine, I was concerned that I might have turned to food after last night but I didn't. Didn't feel the need at all. Was thinking of going for a walk tonight but the weather is putting me off :rolleyes:

Back