Re-starting for the final time, this is it!!!!

Hope everything goes well tomorrow

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

Hope it goes ok x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck Rachel will be thinking if you. They're really brave aren't they when it comes down to it. Keep smiling it'll be ok xxxxx

Well the operation went well thank god! ! Mathew is very sore and bruised but other than that he is fine. Tired too of course, we all are. Still went for a little walk this evening, myself and my little girl. She was on her bike. Food hasn't been good but back to it very strict tomorrow.

Well the operation went well thank god! ! Mathew is very sore and bruised but other than that he is fine. Tired too of course, we all are. Still went for a little walk this evening, myself and my little girl. She was on her bike. Food hasn't been good but back to it very strict tomorrow.

Glad all went well. X

Had a sh***y day today food wise. Don't know why, maybe it's because I am totally exhausted? ?!! I have to turn it around tomorrow and Thursday and have a couple of good days obviously not looking at a loss Thursday, just a matter of damage limitation now.

Probably on the back of yesterday, you have had a great couple of weeks loss wise, get 2 good food days behind you and you never know x x

Come on Rachel you know you can do this. I know hospitals aren't great food wise. But that was one day. Be strong. And go for it. :) x

Rach look at this

image-4015018517.jpg

Xxx

Back