Re-starting for the final time, this is it!!!!

If the rest of the week is in good shape then a couple of drinks and small slices of pizza aren't going to ruin anything. This "diet" has got to be for life!

KB x

If the rest of the week is in good shape then a couple of drinks and small slices of pizza aren't going to ruin anything. This "diet" has got to be for life!

KB x

Yes I agree. Need to do now what I can do for life. As its not a diet its a change of life.

Hey hun, wise words. need to think of it as a life long thing rather than short term. need to remember that myself.
hope you have a good day lovely xx

Thanks pr. Definitely something we need to think of from time to time.

Having a good day so far, I had a peak at the scales and they showed a 2lb loss over the weekend. Normally I would have gained and would be trying to lose that gain and a bit extra by Friday. So I am very happy :)

Great news on the scales, well done. I know what you mean about weekend gains, I have the same problem! I am trying to keep off the scales from Friday to Friday to see if that helps me to keep going through the week, I usually have a sneaky weigh mid week but it can knock me off. Don't know if I'll manage it though!

KB x

I am terrible over the weekends, I can't seem to control myself!

Which Fitbit did you get Rach? I've got the One, i LOVE it!

I got the fitbit zip. Was the cheaper one of them all and had good reviews. I am just hoping it will be good still.

Yeah it will be great Hun, I would have got that one ... Have you physically got it now? x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No sorry lol I should of said I ordered it last night. Would of been a quick delivery if I had :) I hate waiting for something to arrive when I have ordered it, so impatient. like a child I want it now lol.

Haha I wondered if you had gone to the shop to buy it x

Everybody's getting them. I feel left out! :(

Yay to the fitbit :)

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

I've got a birthday coming up so maybe ill look into it If you can't beat em join em :)

Never heard of one until now. I have the sports tracker app, what does this do that is different? Go on, persuade me I need one! :8855: Hope it arrives soon, Rach, I hate waiting too!

KB x

We all have funny five minutes and as everyone's said its all about getting back on the wagon! X

Back