Re-starting for the final time, this is it!!!!

Always nice to have someone say it... :)

Well had a bad food day today :( just so hungry all day. But I remembered the leaflet that came with my quetiapine said they can make you hungry and eat more :( why does my doctor like to put me on tablets that increase appetite, obviously he knows how I struggle with my weight. Hopefully it's only a short term sidw effect like with my other tablets. Will have to be stronger.

Well had a bad food day today :( just so hungry all day. But I remembered the leaflet that came with my quetiapine said they can make you hungry and eat more :( why does my doctor like to put me on tablets that increase appetite, obviously he knows how I struggle with my weight. Hopefully it's only a short term sidw effect like with my other tablets. Will have to be stronger.

Don't punish yourself honey. I ate like a right greedy pig while I was poorly with my cold & although I'm a bit mad with myself I know it was my body saying I needed it so I've accepted it happened. You can beat this babe x

Thanks lexie just the words I needed to hear. :)

Tomorrow is not going to be much better as it's my son's 10th birthday. But you know what I am going to enjoy a bit of cake with him then draw the line and carry on. Its not going to get me down. I am just living my life and there is going to be days that are not great but I am going to work damn hard to make sure there is more good than bad.

You just need to try & stay positive as there are so many things we don't have control of in our lives but I know that what we eat we can control & be proud that we are making the right choices. Tomorrow off for sons special day then back on that wagon on Thursday xx

Hope your son has a great birthday and that you enjoy your piece of cake and don't feel guilty :) make your WOE work for you! You know that you just carry on the next meal/ day - continue on your doing great!

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

Day has been good. Eaten too much and I am really tired cant wait to get to bed.

My daughter ruth threw a massive tantrum when she found out we got mathew a tablet. Omg I was so ashamed even though no one was here to see it. Thats not the way I have taught her to be. She has since calmed down and was made to apologise. The tablet hasn't actually arrived yet, its coming from China and there post is supposed to be very slow. :( gutted it didn't get here in time but he has something to look forward to.

Back on it tomorrow! !

Hope you feel better tomorrow :)

following primal blueprint and 5:2 /4:3 fasting plan

Back