Re-starting for the final time, this is it!!!!

Doesn't sound that bad, Rach, compared to how it could have been!. A lot of deep breathing involved with smoking, also a lot of "time out" time to have the cigarette so bear that in mind and maybe do that without the bad stuff? Take yourself off for 5 minutes, do lots of deep breathing and then come back? Have a great day,

KB x

Doesn't sound that bad, Rach, compared to how it could have been!. A lot of deep breathing involved with smoking, also a lot of "time out" time to have the cigarette so bear that in mind and maybe do that without the bad stuff? Take yourself off for 5 minutes, do lots of deep breathing and then come back? Have a great day,

KB x

That makes sense. I will have to try that. Maybe just go and stand at the back do door like I used to. Maybe roll up some paper haha. Only joking

Well back on it today. Had strawberries, grapes, raspberries and blueberries with my homemade low fat lemon yogurt.

Had my magnesium and d3 with calcium tablet(dissolving ones as I can't swallow most tablets) . I wonder how long they take to kick in.

It was the "time out" I missed most when I quit, that few quiet minutes away from everything. So do it, go and stand in the garden and take lots of slow deep breaths, as often as you would have done when you smoked, see how it goes.

Well done for getting back on it... And your breakfast sounds yummy!!!!

Thanks everyone! ! I might just try that kb :)

Breakfast was yummy I really enjoyed it. Always enjoy fresh fruit. I like fruit more than veg. Would choose fruit anytime over veg!!

All going well food wise so far! ! Don't know what I will be having for tea. Really don't feel like anything. I have some carrot sticks and Green beans might have them. Well best go and get everyone else's tea ready. I hate meal times lol.

The taking the break with out the ciggy sounds a good idea :) Does breathing in a paper bag work? I've seen it in the movies..

Any way I hope you are feeling more in control today :)

following primal blueprint and 5:2 /4:3 fasting plan

Paper bag thing should work in theory, reducing amount of oxygen so lessening light headedness. Also helps to concentrate and slow the breathing. Glad the anxiety is manageable today.

KB x

Well today has been good (touch wood) hope tonight goes ok too.

I think the paper bag probably does work as it gives you something else to concentrate on. Been looking up pressure points and which ones can help with anxiety. Its very interesting.

Food has been good today. Had turkey breast with carrots green beans and potato croquettes. I read up that I do need carbs to regulate my blood sugar levels. Had some lidl Ecuador dark chocolate with caramel crunch 70% cocoa. As that's supposed to be good for a source of magnesium. ( only 2 squares)

Got some Chinese cabbage to try tomorrow. I don't normally like cabbage but this one isn't supposed to be strong. So willing to try anything once. Also meant to be good again for magnesium. I am getting a bit obsessed lol

Had the absolute worst day ever. Had a massive panic attack which ended with me being at the doctor's. He has now put me on lexapro in the morning. I am on quetiapine in the evening or late afternoon. Mirap at night time and he has doubled my dose of gerax to 50mg. So hoping this works. I will be rattling soon.

Low calorie day food wise, food is last thing on my mind.

Rachgleeson said:
Had the absolute worst day ever. Had a massive panic attack which ended with me being at the doctor's. He has now put me on lexapro in the morning. I am on quetiapine in the evening or late afternoon. Mirap at night time and he has doubled my dose of gerax to 50mg. So hoping this works. I will be rattling soon.

Low calorie day food wise, food is last thing on my mind.

Oh dear, Rachel, you are having a rough time aren't you? I hope these new tablets help you. I know what you mean about rattling, though most of my many pills are for physical problems except for one anti-depressant. Take care. :) xx

Oh Rachel. Good luck honey. Be strong it'll come to an end soon xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh what a dreadful day! I so hope the new tablets help :)

Thats good step to take to go talk to someone professional - us lot we are here to listen but I don't think any of us ate professionals for help :)

Hypnotherapy is meant to be ok - I had a course a long while ago and it helped with a load of anger and bad feelings I had towards my parents.

following primal blueprint and 5:2 /4:3 fasting plan

Have you ever had CBT - a friend of mine had some and swore it "cured" her??

Hugs though hunny hopefully your begin to feel better soon xxx

Back