Re-starting for the final time, this is it!!!!

As if the Xenical effect isn't bad enough but to have IBS and TOTM :( keep thinking positive thoughts :) xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

ok so had my weigh in yesterday and lost 5lb!!! :D yes i am a happy bunny!!

Only just had something to eat, daughter is home from school sick, she was up all night complaining of tummy pains, then started getting sick at half 5 this morning. Hate it when they are sick!! So many bugs going around here at the moment!! Just hope she doesnt pass it on to the rest of us!! Sooo tired and have a bad headache, roll on bed time!!

5 lb that's fantastic well done

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done :) xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

ok so had my weigh in yesterday and lost 5lb!!! :D yes i am a happy bunny!!

Only just had something to eat, daughter is home from school sick, she was up all night complaining of tummy pains, then started getting sick at half 5 this morning. Hate it when they are sick!! So many bugs going around here at the moment!! Just hope she doesnt pass it on to the rest of us!! Sooo tired and have a bad headache, roll on bed time!!

That is a fantastic loss!

I hope your daughter feels much better soon (and her bug doesn't find its way round to anyone else!)

well this week hasnt gone to plan at all, started off well, then wednesday we got bad news, my husbands cousin was murdered in the early hours of the morning!! So the diet has been the last thing on my mind!! He was only 21, only starting out in life!! So i will be back on it soon, just getting the prayers tonight done and the funeral on sunday.

Chemist has no xenical either :( too early in my journey to try it alone, so hopefully monday they will be back in!

Oh Rachel I'm so sorry . What an awful thing to happen. I'll pray for his family . Hugs xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh Rachel I'm so sorry love and hugs xx

Back