Re-starting for the final time, this is it!!!!

Well done for getting on course after being up so late. It's an exciting time with the baby. Hope your son finds tomorrow goes ok.

Chris always looks horrified even though he had the snip while I was pregnant with Em :) so ill just have to get broody alone :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw congrats great auntie!!! I became one last February & I love it. Again our nephew was young at 20 & his partner was 18 but they are proving to be brilliant parents.

Hope your son is ok at school xx

I can see these will be great parents. Our nephew has grown up so much. They are both 17 but at times you would think they were so much older.

Kat just think back to all those sleepless nights lol. I don't want to have another for selfish reasons really. Don't want to put myself through another c-section and panic attacks are bad enough now and I always suffer with post natal depression. Cant afford to either :( will just have to enjoy my new great nephew :)

Yummy breakfast this morning, strawberries and raspberries with my home made easiyo low fat vanilla yogurt! !

Poor son has been crying all morning he really didn't want to go back. Sometimes it's just so tempting to keep him home with me lol. I know he will be fine after today. Had a word with his teacher so he could stay in at break time and no pe as he is still very bruised.

Son is fine. I knew he would be, was just the thoughts of going back.

My vertigo is playing up again at the moment, had it Saturday but its coming back again today. So off to the doctor in the morning.

Lunch was turkey rashers on bread with laughing cow cheese triangle and a cup of leek and potato soup. Not sure what to do for tea yet :/

I don't consider those to be selfish reasons at all Rachel. You do have to think about yourself. I had PND after my middle child. It was the worse 3 years of my life and I was terrified when I had Emily. I refused to leave hospital until they gave me something so I wouldn't get it

I don't consider those to be selfish reasons at all Rachel. You do have to think about yourself. I had PND after my middle child. It was the worse 3 years of my life and I was terrified when I had Emily. I refused to leave hospital until they gave me something so I wouldn't get it

Thanks kat. I just couldn't put me through it or the 2 children I already have.

Doctor has given me quetiapine for my panic attacks now. Kind of a tranquiliser. Got my xray results. My left hip is slightly dysplastic with minor joint space loss. Also loss of joint space in the right hip with slight over coverage. The doctor said I am showing signs of osteoporosis in my right hip. I can never understand all the medical terms lol.

All has been good food wise. Sneaky peek on the scales is showing a loss so I am happy :)

Make sure you take calcium tablets for the osteoporosis. You're young to be showing signs of that so you don't want it to get worse quickly. No idea what it means for the other two things though :(

It's an idea - but could a chiropractor help settle your hips ? Maybe they are out of alinement ? A lot of Docs don't recommend them as they are not part of NHS - but to my mind it has helped with my short leg and hips which has been corrected now and I no longer have a shorter leg lol

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

Thanks ladies. I don't understand why I would get osteoporosis as I always have calcium, maybe I just don't absorb it properly.

I would see a chiropractor but I can't afford it tara. They are so expensive and not sure if I can get it covered by the medical card. If I didn't have a medical card I couldn't of even afforded to get the xrays as you have to pay for everything here. Even to see the doctor it would be €40 or €50.

Will your doctor look in to it further for you, Rach? At this early stage it might be something that can be corrected with the right treatment?

KB x

Thanks ladies. I don't understand why I would get osteoporosis as I always have calcium, maybe I just don't absorb it properly.

I would see a chiropractor but I can't afford it tara. They are so expensive and not sure if I can get it covered by the medical card. If I didn't have a medical card I couldn't of even afforded to get the xrays as you have to pay for everything here. Even to see the doctor it would be EUR40 or EUR50.

The chiropractor I'm seeing is linked with bupa .. So I think you would have to check ?

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

Will your doctor look in to it further for you, Rach? At this early stage it might be something that can be corrected with the right treatment?

KB x

My doctor said there was no treatment at the moment ??!!

I will look into it tara but doubt I can afford it. :(

Had a good day again. Haven't got any walking in though :( - must try harder lol.

Back