Re-starting for the final time, this is it!!!!

Rach did you get the email?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I did kat thanks. I did mean to message you. Its very interesting much the same as what my psychologist told me to do.

I am good today, breakfast was the usual. Lunch was bbq salmon with gherkins, pickled onions, few slices lower fat cheese,lighter than light mayonnaise and hovis nimble wholemeal bread.

Tea was turkey breast fillets, leek, carrots, new potatoes and gravy (I can't stand a dry meal)

Feeling very annoyed with myself. I am self sabotaging big time. I am just so hungry at night time and I can't help but raid the cupboards :( if it keeps up I may have to get my tablets changed but I don't really want to as they seem to be working for my anxiety.

Well anyway today is a new day

Had a yummy breakfast of mushrooms, 1egg, bacon medallions and goats cheese.

Going to try to have a low (ish) calorie day to try and get me back into it. I need a big kick up the a***

Don't be to hard in yourself hun. Like u said today is New day. Just forget bout it n move on. Your breakfast sounds lush! Your gunnq have to send me some lol.

Good luck for your low calorie day. Planned lunch or dinner? X

Thanks hun.

Had a better day today. Lunch was mackerel, hovis nimble wholemeal bread, pickled onions, low fat cheese and tomatoes.

Tea was wholemeal pasta, tomatoes, mushrooms, carrots, red onion, turkey and philadelphia light sweet chilli.

So been a much better day. Also managed to do some workouts from the biggest loser on the wii.

That's good. Just didnt want it to have disappeared into the spam folder

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It sounds as though your doing more good than bad, Rach. Can you plan something to eat in the evenings so that you know it's there? I have corn cakes with Laughing Cow blue sometimes if I have the munchies.

I could kb but normally once I start I cant stop :rolleyes: I am doing better though just need to re-train my mind to not want to eat after tea. I never used to before so I can do it again.

Done my biggest loser workout as soon as kids had gone school - so that's done out of the way. Breakfast is the same as yesterday except I had two normal rashers instead of bacon medallions. As for the rest of the day I don't know yet.

Can someone please tell me how I can put 9lb on in less than a week? I have walked two miles twice and have done the biggest loser on the wii twice. I do feel extremely bloated and puffy. My knees are swollen and around the middle I just feel awful :( could you really carry that much water? Totm is due Monday(ish).

Yes you can carry that much fluid! Especially if you have both totm and increased your exercise!

Stay on the wagon and it'll go :) I get it must be horrible but it'll go you won't have gained 9lba of fat it's impossible! X

I put 2kg on with my TOTM this month by end of TOTM it disappeared again lol

Back