Re-starting for the final time, this is it!!!!

Not been on here in so long. Must get on here more. Not much has changed recently for me. Weight is still the same. Been struggling alot lately. Have stopped taking the xenical as it was doing nothing for me anymore :( so just back to plain old calorie counting. Have upped my calories to see if it helps and have lowered my carbs by cutting out bread, rice, pasta and potatoes. So fingers crossed something will happen soon.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You can do this, Rachel! Keep coming on here, it really helps. Hope the lower carb thing works well for you. Quite a few people seem to be adopting that at the moment - must admit it's not something I could do, I'm too much of a carb junkie! :) xx

I don't know if I will be able to keep it up for long. I too love my carbs

I've been cutting my carbs as well. I miss bread and i miss crisps! Other than that I am not bothered about rice, potatoes and pasta. Eating meat all the time does get a little boring though so its trying to find ways to keep it interesting.

Hope it goes well.

That's what I am struggling with. It gets so boring. Just need to become more inventive lol

I have noticed increased anxiousness since going lower carb am wondering if its because the carbs regulate the sugar levels. Will see how I go

Well I have increased the carbs again. It wasn't doing me any good.

Ok honesty time. Since the summer I have gained 10lb :( :( I have been losing and gaining the same few pounds for the past few months. So gave myself a big kick up the back side and have been on plan since Sunday. So fingers crossed.

That will come off ones you get back on plan.. To be honest I have only just got to below my Florida weight this week.. I have fannied around with the same 5lb since start of July .. New year new start for us all x x

Back