Re-starting Monday week 8!!!!!!!!!

3lbs is great! I lost 4lbs so we're pretty much on par again. Cliche I know but its 3lbs in the right direction and 3 pounds closer to your goal. Keep going!! I'm seriously tempted to have a meal tonight after my WI, probably is for some reason its pizza and chips on my mind..... :( Lou x

lou 4lbs is fab please dont have the pizza you know its not worth it have a bath and read a bit of a book anything but the pizza and chips you are doing so well

I resisted on the chips but gave into half a pizza :(

Day 15 good morning

Well woke up this morning to loads of snow cannot believe it it is still on and off snowing and will probably be like this for the next 24 hours unreal.

Diet is going great drinking loads of water and being very very good no more blips hopefully for me hopefully;)
weighed myself this morning and i am 13st 7lbs so that is a whole stone off in 15 days so so so so happy but of course i will wait till next monday for my official weigh in.

Anyway hope you all have a lovely food free great cd day

xxxx

Slim4life:D

Snow? So jealous!! We've just had loads of rain!

Well done on the water and being good - keep it up and your WI will be awesome!

Lou x

yes lou it has been snowing all day but not sticking seeminly we are in for a storm in a couple of hours:eek::gen125::gen125::gen125:

all going good here just going to watch supersize v superskinny and then 1 born every minute love tuesday nights

Day 16 good morning!!!!!

Freezing today we had a really bad storm here last night and the cold is unreal.

Woke up feeling good this morning all going really well. I am going away on Friday till Sunday down to the west of Ireland to my family its my godsons birthday so going to his party on Saturday. I had really put off anything like this for awhile but i am sure i will be fine. I will need all my will power put into place as i am staying with my parents and my dad makes the best breakfeasts ever but i will stick to my packs and water.

Only today and tomorrow left in work and then off till Tuesday now normally that would be great but i find i am far better in work. There is only me and one other girl here so there is never food temptation anywhere and i find i get through the day fine.

But look thats life there will always be days off holidays parties etc its how i deal with them that i have to conquer and not avoid.

Oh and i still have not got my period arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh i darnt do a pregnancy test as that would be too much to take!!!! especially when i am in the zone for lossing this weight for good

ok enough crappy talk

Hope you all have a great cd day

Talk later

Slim4life

Morning S4L... good luck for this weekend, it's going to be a challenge but stay strong hun, just remember that your Dads breakfasts will still taste great once you've finished your weighloss journey remeber you can eat absolutely anything you want... just not yet. Everytime I think about that it makes me feel so much better, this is only temporary!
xx

good luck for this weekend. i have a host of days like that over the hols so hope i dont gain!

i watched supersize/superskinny too. it always makes me a bt hungry until they put them fatties from america on! then i go right off food when they give their little speil!

Hey slim4life,

Just a quick note to say have a good weekend - keep positive and remember all the reasons you're doing CD to not get tempted by your dad's breakfasts!

I'm off snowboarding with school for the next 10 days or so, so I won't be online - will speak as soon as I'm back

Lou x

:DThanks for the messages guys really appreciate them.

so Day 17 woohoo feeling good again today. This morning i was out and about doing a few errands and still no sign of TOM so anyway i was getting worried so i bought a pregnancy test.
I needed to know one way or the other so anyway bought the test and of course it was negative and then 1 hour later my TOM arrived feckin typical i spent 14 euro on test i was so mad :D:D:D:D:D

So at least that has arrived i felt it was holding me back a bit with my weight loss.

Looking forward to the weekend now and i have all my shakes and porridges sorted out so i know exactly what and when i am having them. I need to be very organised when it comes to weekends like this as this is were i am at my most vunrable so hopefully i will behave i am sure i will

Talk later

Slim4life

yes, nothing starts a late period quicker than a preg test!!!!! i've been there myself more than once!

glad you are having a positive day and good luck for this weekend (hate easter!!!)

Day 18 cooooll

Well it is a wet and miserable morning here in Dublin. Just getting sorted to go away for the weekend.

Oh my god my period is horrendeous but i least i have it now and hopefully i will have a good number on tuesday.

I dont intend to eat a crumb at the weekend so please god i can stay strong but really i have not been in this situation so i dont know how i will react as of now i am feeling very strong but i dont know how i will feel in the morning lol

Well i was searching for dresses last night for my best friends daughters christening which is on the 29th of may i really hope to be down another 2 stone by then and this will be the first time my 4 best mates will have seen me.

I also have a pair of gorgeous black skinny jeans size 14 in my wardrobe and these are my incentive i have been trying them on since i started this diet and they are gradually starting to fit me still a good bit to go mind you but i am on the right track.

Anyone i hope you all have a great easter

Talk soon

Slim4life:D

happy easter slim! hope you manage not to cave, although if you do dont give yourself a hard time! take care

hey Day 20

Well had a great weekend but went off ss completely today had a meal with my family la la la la la la a good bit of food but i am not going to dwell on it at all i really enjoyed all the time with my family.

So i will get back SS 100% tomorrow:D

Hope you all had a lovely weekend

Talk tomorrow

Slim4lifexxxxx

Back