Re-starting Monday week 8!!!!!!!!!

thanks lou really good today i must pop over and have a look at your diary thanksxxxxxx

thanks suephat:D delighted with myself

Day 8 cool into my 2nd week already well i could not go to sleep at all last night tossing and turning until 2am so a little tired today but feeling good.

Have a busy day in work today so that should keep me occupied.
Its funny do you guys ever have a little chat to yourselfs i mean like to yourself about this diet !!! or am i just mad last night i opened the fridge dont know why and i turned and said to myself "what the f***K are you doing i wasnt even hungry just habit i guess. I am really learning alot of my eating habits by doing this diet so hopefully that will help me in the long run.

Right off to do a bit of work will be back on later

Slim4life:D

oh ps i had a sneaky weigh in on my WW scales which are the exact same as my cdc and it looks like i am down another 2lbs although TOTM is due this week so we shall weight and see xxxxx

coming to end of day 8 and feeling good stuck to the diet 100% although my water intake was not great.

I had my laptop upstairs and my 2 boys were watch a movie and they jumped on my bed and now the laptop has a big black mark on the screen they are so destructive:mad::mad::mad: both asleep now like angels notttttttt

Anyway going to watch a bit of telly with my water and have a bit of peace and quiet ;)

morning is'nt it great to feel good that you know u have been 100% which means next wi will be a fat one lol

cant wait to hear about your next wi hun and soon you will be SLIM4LIFE.

have a good day xx

Good morning.

Oh that blooming water! I KNOW there's good reasons to drink it but I do struggle. I was fine during the first week - would measure it out into an old 4pint milk bottle and drink it throughout the day but the initial adrenalin rush has gone and I'm not being as good as I should!

Good luck today with the plan today x

hiya sue yes the water argggg i have just woken up dying from the thirst with a mad headache so starting on water now.

Thats a good idea sue using 4 pint bottles i am going to try and drink 4l today i think i really need it.

How are you getting on sue? i saw the little issue on the other thread hope it didnt put you off!!

yea everyone seems really friendly here alright i dont like clicks personally but each to there own there will always be little clicks on forums like this.

Are you doing ss or ss plus?

I'm doing SS. I daren't let food anywhere near my mouth otherwise I'll wolf the lot down!

I REALLY need to get eating out of my system totally and then reintroduce it slowly to keep control. Pathetic really, 42 in May and don't have the self control to not shovel food in like it's disappearing!

slim - well done on the weight loss girl!! wow, and love the chatting to yourself story. haha. keep going you are nearly at your second weigh in.

thanks girls

well day 9 its mad because i had to look back and see what day i was on lol this never happens in the first week as each day is so dragged and you are willing your way through to the next day.

Doing good so far today i have had 3 litres of water so far and i am feeling much better busy at work so that is good to take mind of this diet although the excitment of being on CD is startibng to ware off getting a little bit bored now :confused:

Anyway i will keep marching forward and keep strong still have been 100% with no cheats so that is an achievment in itself.

Talk later

Hi slim4life,

Your last post says exactly what mine would too! That first week dragged sooooo much, and this week is definitely going a lot faster. Get what you mean about being a little bored too. For me, its not bored, just motivation has reduced since that first week excitement.

Well done on getting 3l water in already today. I've got a little behind on my water this week since WI, so am going to promise myself to increase it back up again for the rest of the week.

What day is your WI? Have you got a target weight loss for this week?

Lou x

Well done on the loss S4L, 8lbs is fab.

PB

hiya lou weighing day is Monday and to be honest i dont really have a target for fear of been let down buttttttttttt if i loose on average 3lbs a week i will 11stone for holiers in June and i would be so pleased with that taking it day by day:D
the excitment really wears off but i am going to pretend i am starting this diet for the first time today ha ha ha

get that water into you lou makes all the difference!!!!

thanks phatbird delighted with 8lbs;)

I weigh on Monday too! We'll have to compare Monday WI's

And my target date is June too (boyfriends birthday/friends wedding)!

And I'd like to be 11 stone (ish) by then too!! Triple snap!!!

Lou x

Good luck other Monday-ites. Though I do feel like the 'old girl' being one week ahead :8855:

Everybody really seems so determined on here that it's inspiring to come and read their stories.

Back