Re-starting tomorrow - 7 stone to go!

Ela ine

Likes to post, and eat.
Is anyone re-starting this week or recently re-started?

I have attempted this diet (twice!) before and despite losing some, I really wasn't in the right place... I so however think I'm in the right frame mind now :) im the happiest i er ever been!!! but unfortunately te largest. the good bews is, for the first time in my life i am doing this for me.

hope to meet aome diet buddies!!

P.s I have 7 stone to shift! Yikes!!!

Is anyone re-starting this week or recently re-started?

I have attempted this diet (twice!) before and despite losing some, I really wasn't in the right place... I so however think I'm in the right frame mind now :) im the happiest i er ever been!!! but unfortunately te largest. the good bews is, for the first time in my life i am doing this for me.

hope to meet aome diet buddies!!

P.s I have 7 stone to shift! Yikes!!!

Yes me I'm on Day 4 today I need a diet buddy I've got about 7-8st to lose. I tried this last year and caved in on day 3. Nearly did last night!! Arrrgh I was starving. Anyway I'm looking for buddies too. :) good luck. You sound motivated too :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The time will fly by and so will the weight. Ive got 3 stone 5 to lose and im in day 7 today.

Once you get the first week under your belt it gets so much easier and becomes second nature.

Good luck and keep posting on here as it really helps

Thanks guys :)

Wow forgot how awesome everyone on this site is, so supportive, thank you.

Day 1 over....just! I struggled a lot more than I thought i would - it's harder than I remember!!!

Had strawberry shake, spaghetti pack, chicken and cauli and bar - got really hungry after the chicken am thinking maybe I should just stick to the packs for a few days??

The hunger will pass just keep busy and drink lots of water and stay focused on why you are choosing this diet

Back