Re-starting tomorrow - anyone want to join me?

Hi Lalliali - hope you had a good day..

Hi Shanny..all ok thanks, have a dinner party tomorrow and decided to cook. Was hard to know what to do.. but have come up with (810 for me):

starters - stuffed mushrooms (I'll have min un-stuffed, lol)
dinner - chicken,spinach and sweet potatoes with taragon cream sauce. I can have chicken and spinach, so won't feel hard done by either ;).

Dessert will be hard.. as making a choc orange mouse with amertto biscuits, so not sure what I'll do then.. might do the clearing up, lol.. Hows things going with you?

xx

Hi Laila, I re-started last Tues so I am on day 3 now. I just have to do it this time as I have too many problems with my joints and it is stopping me from doing so many things. I lost a couple of stone about 2 years ago then had to stop cos the (sorry I know it's early;0) constipation got so bad it was really painful.This time I am being a lot more sensible and drinking tons of water(which I didnt last time). My startweight is 17st 2 1/2 lbs and I hope to get down to 11 stone. Hopefully we can all motivate each other. Good luck with your journey

Hi all

Just found this thread and would love to be apart of this.
I am starting CD SS on Mon 29 March.
I have 2 stones to lose having lost 5 stones some years back with CD.
I know this weightloss plan works and quickly.
I have had a few false starts but really want to do this now as I feel I am just denying myself happiness I deserve i.e being slim, healthier and sexier!!!
I have a beach holiday in June to look forward to and wearing summer clothes is a big motivation for me and being able to wear size 12/14 clothes.
I would love this kind of group support and we are all in the same boat it is just we will be getting to our slim destination alot quicker!

1st w/i today and lost 5lb CDC says if i hadnt eaten the piece of corned beef last nite it would prob have been more. O well! It's a start I was hoping for more cos I have been quite active but 5lbs is 5lbs

Back