Re-starting tomorrow - anyone want to join me?

Laila

Losing is the ONLY option
Hi

I am re-starting tomorrow, just wondered if anyone wanted to join me. I am pretty sure the little switch in my head has clicked after weeks of failed re-starts. Would really love to get to goal with someone.

I am hoping to reach goal by August so anyone want to join me would love to support each other :)

Lots of love & skinny

Laila

Hey!
Yes me too, have been restarted for a little while now and have to definately sort it out - best friends wedding in July and the dress has been delivered.. I am going to fit into that size 12 dress!!
No choice about it!
So starting today - saw the counsellor earlier tonight and am on it.
Need to go from 190lbs to 126 - that is the goal!

Game on? hehe
Good luck! :)
Lyds x

hey i will be more than happy to join you. im having a real bad time trying to get stuck into this diet, i did it before so i know i can do it again with a little support from yourself as your in the same boat.. i will be aiming for August too! xxx Rhonda

Good evening ladies you can all do this !! stay focus and go for it!
good luck to u all and will keep up with your posts.x

Hi Ladies,

I am starting at 217 lbs hoping to get to 10 stone by August!! Starting today, yes Lyds def Game on! Getting started is a pain in the bum I wish I had never cheated the first time but you live and learn!

What is the dress like Lyds? size 12, you can do that easily :) I cannot wait to try on a size 12!

Here is to reaching goal once & for all..........

Hey Laila, I'm re-re-re-restarting again tomorrow too, and like you I think the switch has flicked in my head and I'm raring to go. So I'll gladly join you on your mission.

So here's my starting stats:
196lbs - Thur 11th March 2010
And I want to be at my target of 165lbs by 31st May 2010.

Good luck everyone, no matter how many restarts you've done this is the one that counts (for me anyway lol).
xx

Day 4 still alive & kicking!

Hi Everyone,

After nearly 1 year of failed re-starts :sigh: I have made it to day 4. Last night was a little piece of hell, I hated everyone and then had guests round the house who I didn't want to talk to. Great hosting :D

Today I feel much better, the scales say 6lbs down already wohoo and I can't wait for weigh in.

I must admit, I have changed counsellor after having quite a bad one before who didn't really care much for weight loss herself as she was stick thin and never fat in her life.

Now I have a really great counsellor who has been through it herself and she is really encouraging, she sends me texts to check up on me, she really tries to help which has helped me a lot. :)

Anyways how are you all getting on??

Laila x

Happy monday everyone im not new to cd at all just starting with a fresh appoach and not cheating at all on ss.!

so here's to an 100% week hay ladies??

well done Laila 6 lbs already woo woo

Hi all

I am a restarter and starting on Wednesday, can I join you?

Laila, well done for losing 6lbs already. You must be in ketosis now eh?

I am going to get some Nytol as I have trouble sleeping the first few days on CD. Not sure if it is because I drink too much black coffe but I get jittery.

I am really looking forward to getting the weight down for the summer.

PB

Hey PhatBird,

I had the jitters quite badly still do but its worth it now. My jeans feel a bit looser wohoo and my skin is a bit better which is an incentive.

Here is to the last re-start! And I just wanted to say that I read a post by someone on the forum about changing your mindset, I thought it was fantastic as I had a real problem with thinking that my diet was like a prison. Now that I am thinking about it as a conscious CHOICE it is so much easier to deal with. I CAN eat anything I want to but I CHOOSE not to.

Ketosis is great, belly hurts still but hopefully thats because it is shrinking and I can usually get three helpings of dinner in there so its probably quite big!!

Shanny - girl you look amazing and I also definately feel positive for a 100% week. Thanks so much for the encouragement!!

Laila x

Evening Laila been to work and UNI just finished my porridge it looked like DISH WATER!! but cant bear lump's im my mouth but finished it and enjoyed it.!:D

sooo B- porridge
coffee
water lots
L- CD bar
water
D- Porridge
water = 2 litres need to drink more but toilet trips doing me head in lol.!!:eek:
Oooooh yes a good girl for us both today:p:p:p:p:p:D:p:p:p

hope everyone else is well today.x

Yeh, I'm in - as need to do this once and for all

:p Hi ya Laila,

Been on and off this thing for too long. Going ot Florida with my children in August and don't really want to take the excess baggage............so, I'm with you all the way!!

Hi all,
I would love to join your group, I re-started today. I would love some support, as i know that the first couple of days are never easy.

Leorose26 xx

Hey Laila, how you doing today? I bet you have lost over half a stone now eh?? Can't be bad in a week can it !!

I read the link and it's great. I feel so happy and excited about doing something about my weight, I am definately not at the prisoner stage......but might feel that way in a few weeks?

Today is my day 1 and I am having an early night and have taken a Nytol as I do not want a jittery night.

Take care

PB

Hi Laila..

Hope you are doing ok.. just noticed your thread and re-started yest too. So do keep in touch. xx

Back