Re-starting tomorrow - Anyone with 4stone to lose want a partner??

donut87 said:
makes you angry when things are more points when you choose healthy options than burgers etc.... yesterday i had some crabsticks and cottage cheese with salad and came to nearly as many points as a cheeseburger its crazy... glad i had the healtheir option though... on the other hand just had a massive plate of food for 5 points.... a peri peri sauce chicken breast ... (asda prepacked in a foil tray with peppers on) with butternut squash actifry chips and loads salad ...was made up with it

Sounds good!! One rule for ww, point before u eat! X

Day 3 for me and going well body attack at the gym tonight. So far I'm winning the war on flab lol

Well done on going to the gym - haven't quite sorted the 'exercise' part yet! ;) I'm going to get the diet underway for a couple of weeks, then start exercising!!
S
x

Ohh - yeah, sandwiches are soooo high, aren't they! So annoying! I try and make mine with the crustless bread as I don't like the WW bread - it's a bit flimsy :rolleyes:, but going into buy them in a shop you're looking at 15 points plus :cry:

Was soooo busy at work I almost forgot lunch :eek: Normally unheard of for me - I usually laugh at those people who say 'Oh, I forgot to eat!' - it's like them saying 'I forgot to breathe!' lol Anyway - another 100% day done :)

got my first Weigh in tomorrow morning. Only been on it for 4 days, so not expecting miracles - I'll be happy with 1.5 :D

hope everybody's going well!
xx

Ohh - yeah, sandwiches are soooo high, aren't they! So annoying! I try and make mine with the crustless bread as I don't like the WW bread - it's a bit flimsy :rolleyes:, but going into buy them in a shop you're looking at 15 points plus :cry:

Was soooo busy at work I almost forgot lunch :eek: Normally unheard of for me - I usually laugh at those people who say 'Oh, I forgot to eat!' - it's like them saying 'I forgot to breathe!' lol Anyway - another 100% day done :)

got my first Weigh in tomorrow morning. Only been on it for 4 days, so not expecting miracles - I'll be happy with 1.5 :D

hope everybody's going well!
xx

Looking forward to hearing how your losses are going everyone.

Here's a question for you (I'm going to post as a separate thing as well) - I'm losing weight, all good. 2lbs average (athough it's only been a couple of weeks). So - why do my trousers feel tighter????!!

Lindsay x

Here's a question for you (I'm going to post as a separate thing as well) - I'm losing weight, all good. 2lbs average (athough it's only been a couple of weeks). So - why do my trousers feel tighter????!!

Lindsay x

Tighter? How weird - are you drinking a lot of water? Maybe it's fluid?? Have you taken your measurements (I haven't yet!) Be interested to see other people's thoughts.

Will let you know how my weigh goes tomorrow!

Sharon
x

LinzMA said:

Lindsay x

I was thinking water?? Do you need the loo?? X

I haven't drunk much, so I'm not going to the loo much - this is normal non-diet/non-healthy behaviour for me.. I've never been a big drinker (unless it's a cocktail!!) so I am going to deliberately up my fluid intake to see if this helps.

The other benefit to drinking loads is that when the alarm does off, rather than snoozing for another few minutes, I'm bursting for the loo so I get up earlier! Haha!

The other thought I had was perhaps the fruit is bloating me - madness to think this, I'm sure, but fruit consumption has rocketed lately. I feel pretty filled from it all to be honest.

Had a cool supper tonight - weighed out all of my food (was surprisingly not a chore!) and cooked some tagliatelle, took a WW Mediterranean Sauce and a can of tomatoes to bulk it out, chopped up a couple of peppers and cut up some bacon medallions and added some quorn mince - chucked it all in a couple of pans & had a super bolognese substitute. Really enjoyed, and really stuffed now..

Want to hear two really gutting things? My best friend is due to give birth at the end of this month - baby weighs 7lbs 7oz at the moment and she's only put on 2 stone.. I go for a pizza and put on 2 stone that then takes me 10 years to get off... Scond sadly depressing thing - I live on a beautiful street in Christchurch where the houses are all ancient, and the terrace has alternating yellow & pink coloured houses - right across the street from me is a fabulous Thai restaurant... I can hear them cooking in their kitchens as I type... *groaning for Pad Thai*...

Lindsay x

I haven't drunk much, so I'm not going to the loo much - this is normal non-diet/non-healthy behaviour for me.. I've never been a big drinker (unless it's a cocktail!!) so I am going to deliberately up my fluid intake to see if this helps.

The other benefit to drinking loads is that when the alarm does off, rather than snoozing for another few minutes, I'm bursting for the loo so I get up earlier! Haha!

The other thought I had was perhaps the fruit is bloating me - madness to think this, I'm sure, but fruit consumption has rocketed lately. I feel pretty filled from it all to be honest.

Had a cool supper tonight - weighed out all of my food (was surprisingly not a chore!) and cooked some tagliatelle, took a WW Mediterranean Sauce and a can of tomatoes to bulk it out, chopped up a couple of peppers and cut up some bacon medallions and added some quorn mince - chucked it all in a couple of pans & had a super bolognese substitute. Really enjoyed, and really stuffed now..

Want to hear two really gutting things? My best friend is due to give birth at the end of this month - baby weighs 7lbs 7oz at the moment and she's only put on 2 stone.. I go for a pizza and put on 2 stone that then takes me 10 years to get off... Scond sadly depressing thing - I live on a beautiful street in Christchurch where the houses are all ancient, and the terrace has alternating yellow & pink coloured houses - right across the street from me is a fabulous Thai restaurant... I can hear them cooking in their kitchens as I type... *groaning for Pad Thai*...

Lindsay x

Hi

Guess it could be the fruit - how much are you eating? TBH as long as the scales are going in the right direction, evrything will catch up with itself, so I wouldn't worry too much!

ha - I'm like that - can put on weight soooo easily, where some of friends can eat and eat and eat and lose weight. Humph.

Ohhhh Thai food is my fav - you must have a Will of iron keeping away! How many points is Pad Thai anyway?? Can you make a Low PP version do you think? Hmmm must have a look. I made a great low PP green thai curry with Philly light - was delicous and helped my Thai food craving! :D

Sharon
x

I will just give it time - Miss Impatient I am!

Pad Thai is at worst case 15PP apparently, so not the worst option I could choose from a take out place. Maybe if I save my points, it could be to,or row might's treat?!

Lindsay x

I will just give it time - Miss Impatient I am!

Pad Thai is at worst case 15PP apparently, so not the worst option I could choose from a take out place. Maybe if I save my points, it could be to,or row might's treat?!

Lindsay x

Ohh 15 isn't bad at all!! Yum! Will definitely treat myself with that one week! :D

oh yeah i did point the crabsticks and cottage cheese before i ate just thought id eat it anyway as defo better than a burger lol. i had a lovely food day today dinner was the chicken and squash and tonight a huge light sweet and sour extra pineapples in with rice and squash chips still got points aswel and ive aleady had crisps and jelly babies its hard cos stil got 8 but i dont need them lol. i dont want to get used to having 45 a day cos i thik as the weight drops off ill struggle to claw them in lol so im doing things liike chicken thigh as its more points ad as i lose points ill stick to breast. o btw after 4 days on plan im already showing a 4lb loss, i use boots scales and officially use my weekly but chek once in the week if going right way... im aiming for a 6lb loss will keep u informed

Well done on your losses .... Body attack was brutal last night but i enjoyed it. Still going well i hope it carries on

Well done - 4lb loss so far is fab!

Ohh - bet you're hurting today from body attack aren't you?? Well done! :)

I've lost 1.5lbs this week - well Mon-Fri, so not a full week. I'm happy with that. Now just got to TRY my hardest tomorrow!!!
x

No not yet but I think I will be tomorrow I have a body jam class in the morning I must be crazy but determined to succeed . I weigh Sunday only 5 days on plan and totem

Sorry sent before finished .... Totm so not expecting much
Well don on ur loss

Very good 3lbs loss this week after 4days on ww

Back