Ready for a slimmer, sexy summer! My food diary

Morning lovely! Know what you mean about the weather, I NEEEEDDD some sun in my life... on the countdown till my holiday now as the good old British weather doesn't seem to be picking up at all :-/
Oooohhh a nurse, such an exciting job! I couldn't do it though, I'm far too squeamish! I'm a project coordinator for a construction company :)
Have a fab day Beth xxx

When and where are you going? :) I'm not away now until september so it better fly by! AAA it can be exciting its so hard and tiring but I love it, and oooh that sounds very fancy!! Bet you get to look nice for work, for me its no nails, barely make up and slapped up hair, haha!!
xxx

Oh no!! nearly throwing up does not sound like fun!! But good work for doing it! It's always the first few times that are the hardest I think!
Mmm food sounds yummy...especially the magic pancaskes with blueberries....think I might have to mark that in for a breakfast treat tomorrow!
Hope you have a fab day lovely!
xx

I really wanted to do it again today but I can barely sit down :-( and they are nice but sooo sweet and sickly so I really have to fancy them, they were delish though.

Hope you're well :) xxx

Dear diary,
another red day for me today :) I've had the hunger monster today wanted to eat and eat and eat, and so I have :)

Breakfast

Two rashers of lean bacon, a grilled tomato, grilled portobello mushroom and two slices WM bread (HexB)

Lunch

All bran chocolate crunch (HexB) with SS Milk (HexA)

Dinner

Creamy chicken, leek and mushroom pie with cabbage, broccoli, and asparagus (7)

Snacks

can of diet coke
bag of special k mini breaks (5)
6 mikado's (3)
banana

Daily syns: 15!!!

Healthy extra - HexA - 350mls SS milk
HexB - two slices WM bread (400g loaf) HexB - 30g All Bran chocolate crunch

Dinner was proper yummy felt really indulgent, well it was 7 syns but still its not bad for a good old pie :) I did want light puff pastry but when I went to shop today they didn't have it, so it was just regular puff pastry quite high in syns but only had a small bit really and the rest of the syns came from the creme fraiche I used in the sauce, it really was delish yum yum.

IMG_0326.jpg

Food is looking really nice :) hope you have a lovely weekend hun x

hey chicky, thank you :) and aww thanks you too, I'm working sunday but will enjoy saturday ;-) xx

Back