Ready for a slimmer, sexy summer! My food diary

oh my god!! I have been a complete and utter failure.... back from holiday early hours this morning and I am refusing to weigh my self, so I will weigh myself next week! I know I've put all the weight back on I'm hoping to salvage it... but on the plus side I had an amazing hol with unlimited food access lol!! hope everyone is well!! xxx

Yey, you're back :) I thought we'd lost you! How was your holiday chicky? xxx

it was amazing thanks sunny everyday!! back to dull weather now... where is the sun!! i will recommence food diary on monday ;-) xxx

I've been really naughty and need this forum more then ever now because I'm completely off track! I have eaten myself into complete oblivion. Forgot to weigh my self last night after a dreaded 12 hour shift so Tuesday mornings and my new weigh times. Put 4.5 lbs on since my last weigh in which was ages ago ha edging back towards my start weight but not quite there. Really need to hit it hard this week and the remaining weeks because I'm feeling fat, sluggish and I felt like shamu on holiday and I don't want to on my next one! SO HERE I GO AGAIN! xx

I've been really naughty and need this forum more then ever now because I'm completely off track! I have eaten myself into complete oblivion. Forgot to weigh my self last night after a dreaded 12 hour shift so Tuesday mornings and my new weigh times. Put 4.5 lbs on since my last weigh in which was ages ago ha edging back towards my start weight but not quite there. Really need to hit it hard this week and the remaining weeks because I'm feeling fat, sluggish and I felt like shamu on holiday and I don't want to on my next one! SO HERE I GO AGAIN! xx

Beth, we are all here to support you!!! Now your head is in the right place again, draw a line under everything... go back to basics and re-read all your books. Plan out your meals for the week and make a shopping list from that, this will stop you from buying any naughty treats. You can do this girly!!!! xxx

Beth, we are all here to support you!!! Now your head is in the right place again, draw a line under everything... go back to basics and re-read all your books. Plan out your meals for the week and make a shopping list from that, this will stop you from buying any naughty treats. You can do this girly!!!! xxx

thanks jade, got lots of healthy stuff in now, (it didn't help that when i got back from holiday there was no evidence of fruit or veg as my OH had been in charge!) so fingers crossed I can stick at it! xx

First day back on plan and I decided on a red day :)

Breakfast:
30g All Bran Chocolate Crunch (HexB) with chopped banana and SS milk (HexA)

Lunch: Two slices wholemeal toast (HexB) with extra light philli (2)
Blueberries and raspberries topped with strawb mullerlight

Dinner: Foil baked salmon with lemon and parsley with roasted butternut squash and steamed broccoli and spinach

IMG_0323.jpg

Snacks: two rich tea finger biscuits (2)

Daily Syns: 4

Healthy Extras:- HexA: - 350mls SS Milk
HexB: - Two slices WM bread (400g loaf) HexB: - 30g All Bran chocolate crunch

Morning all! This is where the dilemma begins, I'm starting night shifts tonight and NEVER know how to spread my syns or healthy extras!! Shall I work midnight to midnight so start a new day come midnight or just do it as if its a normal day, so usually I work 7.30 to 8pm so shall i do what I usually do from 7.30pm-8am? so confusing!! xxx

Hi hun, yesterday's food looks amazing! What time do you start your shift tonight. Will you sleep up until then or how do you do it? I'd prob do it like a normal day so have "breakfast" before you go or when you get there, "lunch" after 5 hours or so then "dinner" when you get home. Obv what you eat doesn't have to be traditional breakfast food, you could start with your main meal and work backwards. X

Hi hun, yesterday's food looks amazing! What time do you start your shift tonight. Will you sleep up until then or how do you do it? I'd prob do it like a normal day so have "breakfast" before you go or when you get there, "lunch" after 5 hours or so then "dinner" when you get home. Obv what you eat doesn't have to be traditional breakfast food, you could start with your main meal and work backwards. X

hey lovely, thank you :) I start at 7.30 but obviously the first shift is difficult because I got up at normal time today and had breakfast because I was starving but then won't eat until tea time because I'll have to have an afternoon nap! I hate night shifts :-( Yeah you're right I'll just act as if was a normal day but backwards :) xxx

Hi Beth!
Food yesterday looked delish!
Maybe just try out a few options and see what works for you...or synwise, if you're working say 4 nights then give yourself 4 x 15syns and the just make sure in the 4 days you dont go over 60 syns in total?! Does that even make sense?! :rolleyes: Anyway, I reckon just see what seems to suit best and go with it!
Xxx

Hi Beth!
Food yesterday looked delish!
Maybe just try out a few options and see what works for you...or synwise, if you're working say 4 nights then give yourself 4 x 15syns and the just make sure in the 4 days you dont go over 60 syns in total?! Does that even make sense?! :rolleyes: Anyway, I reckon just see what seems to suit best and go with it!
Xxx

yeah thats a good idea!! i think I'm just gonna go with the flow and see what happens rather than let it take over my mind!! night shifts are bad enough as it is!! thanks for the advice :-D xxx

here it goes, today I've been up at normal time so food will be a bit all over

Breakfast:- ham, spinach and mushroom omelette with a green tea

Mid Morning:- 30g All Bran chocolate crunch (HexB) with vanilla mullerlight and a peppermint tea

Dinner:- bit of a throw whatever in, strips of beef, broccoli, mushroom, onions, and aubergine stir fried with passata.

Snacks:- Homemade SW carrot and corriander soup (will take this and eat it early hours as its light and syn free and won't mess my days up
Two chocolate and fudge alpen light bars (HexB) (will eat these before midnight so tomorrow's healthy extras can start again)
Blueberries and raspberries
Banana

Total syns:- 0 (so far)

Healthy Extras:- HexA- 350mls SS Milk
HexB- 30g All Bran chocolate crunch HexB- 2 alpen lights

Back