Ready for a slimmer, sexy summer! My food diary

Morning all! This is where the dilemma begins, I'm starting night shifts tonight and NEVER know how to spread my syns or healthy extras!! Shall I work midnight to midnight so start a new day come midnight or just do it as if its a normal day, so usually I work 7.30 to 8pm so shall i do what I usually do from 7.30pm-8am? so confusing!! xxx

I'm on nights at the moment and I do midnight to midnight so when I finish nights I can just slot back into day mode. I tend to wake up about 5, have tea with the BF, use my syns up until midnight, about 3am have something to eat and a fruit salad before bed at 8am xx

I'm on nights at the moment and I do midnight to midnight so when I finish nights I can just slot back into day mode. I tend to wake up about 5, have tea with the BF, use my syns up until midnight, about 3am have something to eat and a fruit salad before bed at 8am xx

Yeah I did that last night and decided it worked really well :) xxx

So finished nights now and it wasn't too bad thankfully! And I wasn't craving a nice dominos pizza as I usually am lol. Ate everything above as planned now I will from now as a new day so I have just got in and had some lovely hot porridge with honey NOM xx

So I've started from midnight again, so all this will be eaten before midnight other than the soup as thats free so can have whenever :) its not been as hard to fit in as I had imagined xx

Breakfast:

Skinny cappuccino (2.5) 28g porridge oats (HexB) SS milk (HexA) and 2 tsp runny honey (1)

Lunch/Dinner:

Same as last night as made a big batch with a side salad

Dinner/Supper:

SW carrot and coriander soup

Snacks:

Banana
Blueberries and raspberries
Several green and peppermint teas
NAS squash
Two alpen lights (HexB)

Daily syns: 3.5

Healthy Extras:- HexA - 350mls SS milk
HexB - 28g porridge oats HexB - 2 alpen light bars

I only did two nights and they were fine :) when I got home on Friday I just had a chicken stir fry. then the whole weekend after that is a bit of a blur, after my stir fry I went out and hit the town and although I was on the G&T's I had a substantial amount of them, and I mean substantial. Saturday it continued in manchester when I went to the rugby but this time I was on the dreaded cider pints, and again, it was 10 pints to many!!! and Sunday the bank holiday celebrations continued lol, but i had a fab weekend the weather has been beautiful and was really nice to spend some qual time with charlie. Weighed in today. 1lb off and I can only be grateful I got an actual pound off! But I'm not going to hold my breath and think I've got away with it I know beer can catch up with you so its a very good week ahead :) xx

Today has been an extra easy day just because I wanted sweet potato for my tea so thought why not :)

Breakfast

40g All Bran (HexB) topped with banana and SS milk (HexA)

Lunch

Bacon, mushroom and tomato omelette with baked beans

Dinner

Steak with sweet potato wedges, grilled portobello mushroom and grilled tomato with some extra light mayo (1)

Snacks

Two cans diet coke
Grapes

Daily syns - 1

Healthy extras - HexA - 350 ml semi skimmed milk
HexB - 40g All Bran

I'll be back to red days tomorrow as I do prefer them but its been a nice change today.

Hi huni, hope you're having a fab day!!!
You're food always looks so yummy, especially last night's dinner. What is it you do for a job? xxx

Brilliant news on the 1lb off :) sounds like you had a lovely weekend!
thanks so much :) hows the weight loss going for you?? xxx

Mmmm why not indeed!!
Food yesterday sounds yummy...might have to plan in an omlette somewhere myself this week!
xx

i really enjoy them when i do them, and I know i love a good steak now and then ;-) hope you're well :) xxx

Hi huni, hope you're having a fab day!!!
You're food always looks so yummy, especially last night's dinner. What is it you do for a job? xxx

Hello lovely, today has been okay thanks the weather is so depressing but still dragged myself walking to work and back! wasn't too bad today it was only a training day. I'm a nurse so have days off during the week so its okay when I'm off because I can eat whatever but struggle with what to take when I'm actually at work as facilities are slightly limited!! what is it you do?? xxx

Still no loss for me :( Next WI is Friday morning so I live in hope haha :)

aww bless you its hard at times isn't it! fingers crossed for you xxxx

Today was a training day so its been a bit of a doss just did 11-16.30 but it was sooo boring felt like I was back at university just been talked out with powerpoints, very tedious. Back on the red days for me today:

Breakfast

Magic pancakes (HexB) with blueberries

Lunch

Chicken salad sandwich on two slices wholemeal bread (HexB) with extra light mayo (0.5)
Banana and grapes

Dinner

Salmon baked with lemon, with butternut squash, cabbage and asparagus

felt like a treat afterwards so had chopped strawberries topped with mullerlight yogurt, crushed meringue nest (2.5) and light squirty cream (1)

Snacks

can of diet coke

Total syns: 4

Healthy Extras: HexA - SS milk (didn't manage to use full 350 probably about 100mls)
HexB - two slices WM bread from 400g loaf HexB - 28g porridge oats (only used half in magic pancakes as it's too much so got the rest saved in the fridge!!

I forgot to add that I did section one and two of the josie 30 second slim yesterday so 40 mins and I nearly threw up twice. That's what I get for not doing it for three weeks, need to keep with it!! xx

Hello lovely, today has been okay thanks the weather is so depressing but still dragged myself walking to work and back! wasn't too bad today it was only a training day. I'm a nurse so have days off during the week so its okay when I'm off because I can eat whatever but struggle with what to take when I'm actually at work as facilities are slightly limited!! what is it you do?? xxx

Morning lovely! Know what you mean about the weather, I NEEEEDDD some sun in my life... on the countdown till my holiday now as the good old British weather doesn't seem to be picking up at all :-/
Oooohhh a nurse, such an exciting job! I couldn't do it though, I'm far too squeamish! I'm a project coordinator for a construction company :)
Have a fab day Beth xxx

Oh no!! nearly throwing up does not sound like fun!! But good work for doing it! It's always the first few times that are the hardest I think!
Mmm food sounds yummy...especially the magic pancaskes with blueberries....think I might have to mark that in for a breakfast treat tomorrow!
Hope you have a fab day lovely!
xx

Back