Ready meals!

I was a bit unsure about the ready meals as there's only 2 veggie ones (pasta doesn't quite cut it for me!) But after this week I'll definately be stocking up on the sweet potato curry meal! For the "omg it's 8.30PM and I cba to cook -_-" XD can I ask how many vouchers did you get and how long are they valid for? :D

Really looking forward to these for when I'm working. Hope they're nice!

I am looking forward to getting these as I think these will be perfect for after group on a Thursday, I get home after 9 and hate the thought of cooking by that stage!!

I am so excited for these because i hate cooking loool!!!

There's a video about the meals on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeEkjXyWLlQ

and it seems I have got this all wrong. I thought you just bought the meals and popped them in the microwave when you got home but no - turns out you get two hunky chefs to come to your house and cook them for you!!!!

.....well I am definitely going to try them then! ;) lol

I must say this thread is much more friendly than the one in off topic :sad0071:

Thanks for that video, was interesting!

I wasn't aware there'd be such a rush, I was going to leisurely pop into Iceland at the weekend - now I think I should go tomorrow morning!

Aren't we sad....hahaa

I must say this thread is much more friendly than the one in off topic :sad0071:

I wasn't aware there'd be such a rush, I was going to leisurely pop into Iceland at the weekend - now I think I should go tomorrow morning!

Aren't we sad....hahaa

lol, yes its a bit bitey in there

Aren't we sad....hahaa

Had to just have a nosey at the thread on Off Topic, after reading your comment, Florals and, OUCH! I see what you mean! Glad to get back to the comfort zone of THIS thread! :D

Kathy x

I have been! I have got quite a few, possibly got over excited but they look fantastic, will take some pictures to put up here in a few minutes but they do look great. My iceland was packed and I got there less than 5 minutes after it opened and they were fleeced of sausages and curries, they had to start restocking already and couldn't keep up!

tumblr_njylbrqDMk1ttogtpo1_400.jpg

tumblr_njylbrqDMk1ttogtpo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_njylbrqDMk1ttogtpo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_njylbrqDMk1ttogtpo5_1280.jpg
tumblr_njylbrqDMk1ttogtpo6_1280.jpg

Thanks for sharing, DollyGirl. Hope you survived the scrum without too many bruises! :D I haven't got an Iceland near me so will have to wait until I'm back at school next week. Thinking about it though, it might actually be safer!! :)

Kathy x

Just been to Iceland and picked up some of the new ready meals. I'm impressed. Good large portions, will probably feed two, with a few extra veggies. Had 2 of the sausages with egg and beans when I got in, and can honestly, they were ok. A good sized sausage with a yummy taste. Will buy these again

Blimey,,, it was a bun fight in our iceland , sold out of sausages and meatballs, got a bit excited and carried away ,, got home errrrr, no room in freezer!!!!! I have made sacrifices for these bad boys ,,,, better be good !!

Back