ready to do this!

kittyfluff

hello everyone! :wavey:

my names kay and im 25 im a mother to 4 kiddies and i also have 2 step kiddies. my weight had to be put on the back line while trying to raise them but now i feel its time to bring me back into the picture and do something for my self. and i have finally decided on something and im gonna stick to it, for once! i have moaned about my weight for ages (i have always been over weight) and in september i set a goal i would lose some weight by my birthday in november and well the date came and gone and not a single lbs was lost. so set a new goal which was christmas when i was going to see the in laws i wanted to lose some weight, and well.....that came and gone and yet again im sitting here on my laptop still feeling larger than life. i came across a site called exante and i loved what i saw! soooooooo.....i brought a bumper pack and im dead excited!!!! i have read some great stories on here about how people have done sooo well and you have really given me the kick up the back side, im gonna try my best on this one :p i will take a before photo tomorrow and hopefully shall have my parcel of goodies here with in the week so i can get started. will keep you all updated :D xxx

Back