Ready to go again......

Argh just had a snack attack!! Have been feeling ill all day and really needed some sugar. Just had an aero biscuit (5), Ff yogurt with nectarines and raspberries and some easier egg (this is where the Argh comes from as I don't know how many syns!!).

Not going to dwell on it though, just move on. And hope the sugar cravings go away. Damn you headaches!

Feeling very bloated today and full of gas :(

So I have a week to either a) keep of the 2 lbs the scales showed yesterday as I'm sure this isn't true! Or b) loose some more weight. And then its bikini time!

So, someone said I may not be loosing as my body is used to the current level of calories and exercise - so I'm upping exercise and reducing calories but keeping syns between 5 & 10 a day so I still have some fat in my diet.

Red day.....

Porridge made with water. 1 peach, 1 nectarine, handful each of rasp and blue.

Scanbran, 3 el lc triangles. 1 apple, 2 apricots and a pineapple stick.

(I've found that scanbran works best when you have lots of water in your diet too so I'll be aiming to drink lots of water and herbal teas.)

45 min Zumba workout.

Tea is baked cod with veg stirfry.

Orange kitkat for pudding. (5.5)

Hungry red day!!!

Ff yogurt with 2 alpen bars and fruit.

Scanbran with el lc triangles, pineapple and an apple. Some galaxy minstrels (12).

A mushroom with some Ff cottage cheese and apple.

Spicy chicken with onions, mushrooms, peppers and courgettes. Served with roasted BNS and carrots.

No pudding tonight - to make up for the galaxy :(

Did the 30 day shred AND a Zumba workout :) :)

Green day....

Porridge made with half milk and half water. Topped with fruit.

An apple. Ff Greek yogurt with sweetener and blueberries eaten with scanbran (actually the nicest way I've ever eaten scanbran).

When I got home from school, completely soaked through, I ate some cold mushy peas,yum!!

Tea is veg stirfry with egg and Quorn and a couple of homemade chips (making these for the OH but I can't resist a couple!)

Hershey kiss (1) and aero bubble (5).

Last edited:
Yesterday started well but ended badly - surprise meal out :( But well worth it!!

Too tired to write much today - it's been ok :/

Back from an amazing holiday!! All tanned and relaxed :) Not going to get weighed until the weekend - should give me rime to reduce some of the damage!

Green day..........

Porridge made with water and apple and raspberries added.

2 alpen bars whilst doing the first lot of holiday washing and cleaning the kitchen.

Homemade BNS soup (BNS, onions, peppers and red lentils cooked in stock made with oxo).

Activia snackpot.

Tea will be Quorn and veg stirfry with a handful of noodles.

Big glass of milk and some iced gems (5).

Not a good day!! Whilst on holiday I felt great - even though I was wearing my bikini everyday and exposing my flesh to the world. But now I'm home I just feel frumpy and like I've expanded in the last 2 days :(

Red day......

Ff Greek yogurt with peach, rasp ab blueberries. 2 alpen bars.

Tuna salad with cottage cheese and scanbran.

Ff yogurt with an apple.

Tea is baked cod with vegetables (BNS, carrots, onions and broccoli).

I did the shred this morning, have been cleaning for the last hour and a half and now I'm going to do day 1 of Cto5K. Wish me luck!!

Second day I'd Cto5k done - very pleased! But I'm starting to peel on my back,boo!! I was hoping to keep this tan - need OH to come home so he can moisturise me,lol!

Green day....

2 alpen bars - 1 before run, 1 after.

Ff yogurt with rasp, blueb, pineapple and nectarine.

**2 mile walk to town followed by some heavy lifting in ikea**

Jack pot with beans, fruit pot for pudding. Skinny coffee.

Tea is Quorn chilli with lots if veg!

Last edited:
Back