Ready to go again......

Back on it today......red day......

Ff yogurt with apple, rasp and blue.

2 alpen bars.

Scanbran, sweet chilli chicken (0.5) mixed with Ff cottage cheese. Apple and Ff yogurt.

Zumba workout after school.

Tea will be baked cod, veg stir fry with added BNS.

Pudding will be a penguin ice cream (4) and a Hershey kiss (1).

Last edited:
Another red day......

Porridge made with milk (but enough left over for a couple of cups of tea) with cherries, raspberries, blueberries and pineapple. (I wanted a peach/nectarine but they aren't ripe).

Lunch is Ryvita, homemade BNS soup. And apple and satsuma.

30 day shred when I get home, followed by a Ff yogurt as a treat.

Tea is el mince cooked with onions, peppers, mushrooms and tomatoes and served with broccoli and carrots.

Another red day today.......

0% Greek yogurt with rasp, blue, pineapple, nectarines (and I found a spider!!)

On a weird course today so I'm taking 2 alpen bars, Ryvita, apple and grapes.
**I actually finished early so came home and had lunch - as above but with chicken (0.5) and cottage cheese and lettuce**

Zumba workout and a Ff yogurt.

For tea I'm making spicy chicken (chicken, onions, peppers, mushrooms, plum tomatoes) with BNS and carrot chips.

Areo screwball (5) and a Hershey kiss (1)

Last edited:
Green day.....Oooh!!

0% Greek yogurt with fruit (rasp, blue, nectarine, peach). 2 alpen bars.

Scanbran, el laughing cow, baked beans. Apple and satsuma.

Zumba workout followed by an apple.

Tea will be homemade chips and mushy peas!! Yum :)

Going for another green day tomorrow....

Porridge made with milk and topped with fruit (rasp,blue,nectarines,peaches).

Apple, satsuma, scanbran and Ff cottage cheese.

Tea will be Quorn chilli (Quorn, onions, peppers, mushrooms, kidney beans, tomatoes) served with extra veg.

Having to go out for the OHs family do - but won't be staying long. Will have to update drinks when I'm back.

I had two diet bitter lemons and vodka (5) and then when I got home I had a Jaffa cake bar (5). Not a bad night!

Back to a red day today......

2 alpen bars with Ff yogurt and fruit (strawb, blue, pineapple, nectarine and peach)

Lunch is scanbran, Asda sweet chilli chicken (0.5), Ff cottage cheese and 2 eggs.

Off for a 4 mile walk with a lovely skimmed cappuccino at the end.

Tea is pizza topped chicken (sauce made with onions, mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes and bacon) served with BNS chips and carrots.

Last edited:
Pudding was an aero ice-cream (5) and 2 Hershey kisses (2)

Nervous about WI tomorrow - it's my first one in a couple of weeks due to not being at home on Sunday mornings, eek!

STS again!! Pleased I'm not heavier but am left wondering what I need to do to loose weight! 2 weeks till I have to expose the world to my bikini body, so we'll carry on trying!!

Green day.....

Fruit, yogurt and alpen for breakfast

Pasta and sauce (1) with extra veg and Quorn. Ff yogurt.

Tea is a Chinese - I've saved one b choice to account for some of the oil plus 14 syns for the day. Thinking either mushroom foo yung or mushroom curry with boiled rice.

Red day....

Porridge made with s milk and fruit (rasp,peach,nectarine,blue).

Homemade veg soup (peppers, onions, courgette, broccoli, carrots and tomatoes) with 4 Ryvita. Apple and satsuma. 1 sugar free sweet (1).

Zumba - intermediate level (20 mins) followed by some shred exercises. 2 Hershey kisses (2) and a Ff yogurt.

Baked cod with BNS, carrots, onions and broccoli.

Iced gems (5).

*Have had a rough day at work so am pleased I've not done anything silly food wise!! On the plus side it did give me lots of anger to get out during my workout!!**

Last edited:
Red day......

Ff Greek yogurt with fruit and 2 alpen bars.

Scanbran with tuna and cottage cheese. Ff vanilla yogurt. Apple and satsuma. 1 sugar free sweet (1).

Some beetroot (straight out of the jar,yum!!) and a hershey kiss (1).

Tea is el mince made into meatballs with a veg sauce and served with carrots and broccoli.

Pudding of aero ice-cream (5) and another kiss (1).

Last edited:
Green day......

Ff yogurt with fruit and 1 alpen bar.

On a school trip today so lots of walking around. 1 sugar free sweet (1) Lunch will be Ryvita, apples and my other alpen bar. **didn't eat lunch whilst I was out so had my Ryvita with some cold baked beans when I got home,yum!!**

Veg stirfry with Quorn and tomatoes.

Then an early night with a glass of squash, iced gems (5) and 2 kisses (2).

Last edited:
Green day.....

Fruit, yogurt and alpen bars (really need to get new batteries so I can weigh my crunchy bran!!)

Scanbran, el lc triangles, baked beans. Apple. 1 sugar free sweet (1).

Quorn chilli and rice. But the chilli will be loaded with veg!! Used a ready spice mix (2).

Had an Asda penguin ice-cream (4).

Last edited:
Red day......

Porridge with fruit

Scanbran, tuna, Ff cottage cheese. Muller yogurt (2) and an apple. 1 Hershey kiss (1).

Tea is going to be chicken and vegetable curry with roasted BNS. **Absolutely delicious**

Aero bubble (5)

Last edited:
Green day.....

2 alpen bars and some pineapple.

Omlette made with 2 eggs, spring onions, tomatoes and mushrooms. Baked beans.

Cheese, leek and ham pasta (1) with added veg. Foot ice-cream (3.5) and a kiss (1).

Quorn chilli and homemade potato wedges.

Weighed in again and I'm 2lbs down!! OH made me record this as my official weight for this week so I'm already nervous!!!

9 days till holidays!!!!

Green day....

Toast and 1 egg

2 alpen bars.

Pasta and sauce with lots of veg.

Sunday treat of a Chinese - veg curry and boiled rice (7 I think)

Last edited:
Back