Ready to go again......

So to update today's food .....

At the course I ate my 2 alpen bars (b) and for lunch I had baked aubergine with passata, carrots and broccoli followed by some grapes. I'm going to count this as a b for any hidden oil or bread - they aubergine wasn't oily in the slightest as I did a thorough check before eating, lol!

Then I had an afternoon snack of 2 mikado (1) an fruit (cherry, raspberries and blueberries).

Just waiting for tea which is veg and Quorn stirfry - might add some chick peas.

Will have a kitkat later (5.5) and a big glass of milk as I only had fruit tea and water at the course.

Good morning!!

Red day......

Porridge made with milk topped with apricot, nectarine, raspberries, strawberries and blueberries.

Scanbran and tuna/Ff cottage cheese. An apple and Ff yogurt.

Off fir a hair cut after work - if it's not raining I'll walk (3 miles).

Tea is baked fish and roasted BNS, carrots and onions with some broccoli and pasatta.

Got back from having my haircut where I had a skinny cappuccino (a) and then ate two slices of chicken an 6 mikado (3).
Will have some iced gems for pudding later (5).

**on the advice of people I'm trying to up my syns a bit,hope it works!!**

Last edited:
Very exciting day!! Off to see Glee after work today :)

So I'm keeping my day colour free and saving a HEa and HEb as we'll be out for tea later.

Breakfast - mushroom, spring onion, tomatoes, chilli and scrambled egg. 2 alpen bars.

Lunch - homemade BNS soup (left over from Sunday) with a big fruit salad (rasp,blue,straw,apricot,kiwi) and Ff yogurt.

Will fill you in about syns and tea later!!

Glee was fab!!
So I had a skinny coffee before we left (a) and tea was noodles, veg and curry sauce - so I had a b choice left which would I will count as any oil that was used.
BUT I then had some chocolates and a small glass of wine. So I'm totally over syns, but not by a ridiculous amount :) Plus I'm sure I sweated lots of calories out and we did loads of walking!!

Will just have a couple of low syn days now xx

Green day.....

Weetabix with skimmed milk and fruit (apricot, nectarine, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries).

Lunch is scanbran, Ff cottage cheese, beans. And an apple at break.

Tea will be a Quorn chilli (quorn, onions, peppers, mushroom, tomatoes, chilli beans) served with extra veg (peas, carrots, green beans, sweetcorn - frozen mixed veg!).

I'm sure I'll have an after school snack of Ff yogurt and an after tea snack of a rocky bar (4).

Last edited:
Yeah, it's nearly the weekend!!!

Red day......

Breakfast was porridge made with milk and fruit (nectarines, raspberries, strawberries and blueberries).

Lunch is homemade BNS soup and some apples/cherries for pudding. I'll also be having 2 alpen bars throughout the day.

Tea (and I'm very excited about it) will be pizza topped chicken, with roasted veg and some broccoli.

Jaffa cake bar for pudding (5)

Last edited:
Pizza topped chicken with roasted veg and broccoli xx

Attachments

• image-1854812242.jpg
    image-1854812242.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 19
Off to my patents today - going to see Elton John this evening :)

Ff yogurt and a tea (whilst watching the soaps from yesterday)

Proper breakfast is scrambled egg with veg (spring onions, tomatoes, mushrooms and peppers) with some plum tomatoes.

Mum said she is doing some veg pasta for lunch but I'm not sure. Will update later!!

Not going to list a whole weekend of food but it was remarkably good - except for some of my Mum's apple&strawberry crumble (who can resist their mums food!!)

So I missed weigh in this week and I'll miss next sundays too but I'm not going to weigh midweek - just keep going as normal and see what happens. Maybe be less of a slave to the numbers!

Monday is a red day.....

Ff Greek yogurt with fruit (rasp, strawb, blue, nect and pineapple). 2 alpen bars.

Scanbran, 3 el lc triangles (I know I can have 6 but this way I can have a couple of teas), ham. An apple and satsuma.

Tea will be chicken cooked with onions, peppers, tomatoes and mushroom (think the middle of a fajitta) with roasted BNS, carrots and onions.

Don't know what to do with syns this week, might just see how I feel on a day to day basis.

Did my first Zumba workout on the Wii this eve-not sure I was doing the moves right but I kept moving and was very hot afterwards.

Did a island jog on the Wii fit followed by some weights.

Off to make tea xx

Busy day......

Red day....

Food scales broke this morning so ended up with the same breakfast as yesterday.

Lunch was scanbran, tuna mixed with cc. An apple and satsuma.

2 cups of tea during the training session after school. Came home and did the Zumba workout (I like it!!).

Tea is turkey mince (with some added Quorn to bulk it up) cooked with numerous vegetables and served with carrots and broccoli.

Another red day.....3 in a row is a record for me!

Breakfast was porridge (made with milk,yummy!) with lots of fruit on top :)

Lunch is Ryvita with chicken (0.5, sweet chilli from Asda) and cottage cheese. Ff yogurt, apple, satsuma.

Tea is veg stirfry with baked cod.

Who knows about pudding yet? Lol x

Food was delicious today!

An added bonus - I went shopping after school and everything I tried on fitted :)

Pudding is a Jaffa bar (5) and two Hershey kisses (2).

Got a bit of a late start today so I did Zumba as soon as I got up!

Green day.....

Ff yogurt with fruit (rasp, strawb, blue, nectarine, apricot) and 2 alpen bars.

Had a dinner of potato wedges, salad and a few dippy things (5 syns at most), small piece of bread (b) and some feta (a). But I resisted all the meat, crisps and yummy cakes/biscuits.

Came home and had an apple and some squash.

Did LOADS of cleaning today, running up and down stairs, carrying piles of books, scrubbing etc. Am shattered now, just want to shut my eyes :(

Tea will be pasta with extra vegetables and Quorn. Bought some ice lollies from Asda - a freaky foot for pudding (3.5).

Last edited:
Might be brave and try an EE day today - I'm unsure about what food is on offer today ; I've got a lunch at school that I have to attend and then my sister is making tea (chicken salad). So we'll see what happens!!

I'm planning on taking extra fruit to work just in case I don't like what's on offer!

So breakfast - Ff yogurt with lots of fruit (the normal ones as above).

2 alpen bars.

For lunch they did a breakfast - I had some beans and a tiny bit of scrambled egg. Went back to my office and had some cherries and an apple.

Sat at the motorway services waiting for my brother and niece and I've eaten some grapes and low fat crisps (4). Still hungry though :( Hope my mum has got something nice in!!

Amazing weekend - went to see Take That in London!!! Fab fab fab!!!

Wasn't on plan but didn't over indulge - a little bit of what you fancy does you good,lol.

So now it's 3 weeks till the end if term to be extra good and try and shift a few pounds!

Back