Ready to make a change!!!

enjoy your holls

Hey ladies... Currently on the M5 on our way home!!!! I've had the most amazing birthday! Been spoilt rotten!!! However the fun is over lol...

Back on the Lipotrim tomorrow!!! Not looking forward to this week! I'm trying to get myself back into ketosIs before Weigh in thurs!!! Hoping to not have put that much on!!! But then that's the price I will have to pay for lovely Cornish cider!!! Lol...

Hope your all well!!! XxxX

I am glad you have had a lovely time and been spoilt rotten, you have deserved every minute of it !! I am also glad you are back ! I hope getting back into ketosis isn't too horrible for you, good luck lovely x

Thank you hunni..... Was going to start monday but think its best to get straight back at it!!! Plus day one will be filled with. Washing and sorting and sleeping so I'll be kept occupied!!!

Awwww thanks hun! I ate quite well!!! But I drank lots... Of cider!!! Eeeeek! Hoping that its mainly water!!!!

fruity water!!!! you can do it pet

just concentrate on getting through today, you can do it i know you can x

just concentrate on getting through today, you can do it i know you can x
I'm so determined hun..... I wasn't going to weigh myself but i thought yes i will....

Face what i have put on and use this as another day 1..... with the determination i had on my firt day 1 lol...

My goal this time is NYE!!! If i can be in a size 16 for then i'll be so happy!!!

Only 6lb! Well done - you'll have that off in no time... I'm still away, so I'm quite sure I'll have more than that to get off when I'm back, but hey - I'm well aware that this is an exceptional treat and I'm confident I can get back to being 100% til I'm done.

I hope you've got some good holiday/birthday photos of yourself - I've avoided photos for a good long while, but I've had a few taken this week and I'm really chuffed that I can look at them and feel pretty ok about myself.

Good luck for the next few days,
Marianne x

Some pics from my hols.....

IMG_7155.jpg

IMG_7133.jpg

IMG_7113.jpg

IMG_7105.jpg

IMG_7102.jpg

IMG_7086.jpg

IMG_7082.jpg

IMG_7080.jpg

IMG_7069.jpg

IMG_7018copy.jpg

IMG-20110911-00198-1.jpg

Thought i'd share these!!!

So far so good today!!! 2 shakes and 2 litres of water down!!!

: )

Look at your cheekbones in your new profile pic !! fabulous my lovely, a size 16 by new year with your grit and determination should be a breeze have just been looking at my calendar and i wouldn't be suprised at all if you could get into a 14 by then x

Look at your cheekbones in your new profile pic !! fabulous my lovely, a size 16 by new year with your grit and determination should be a breeze have just been looking at my calendar and i wouldn't be suprised at all if you could get into a 14 by then x

OMG!! You really think??? XXX

Yup i do, you have three and a half months and are a less than what I started at, we are the same height. I was wearing a size 16 nine and a half weeks after i started ergo i reckon you could get down to a 14 no problem x

Yup i do, you have three and a half months and are a less than what I started at, we are the same height. I was wearing a size 16 nine and a half weeks after i started ergo i reckon you could get down to a 14 no problem x

That would be amazing!!! When I hit 16's/14's I want to start running!!! Getting really fit!!

Ooooh I'm buying my mp3 player soon!!!! This week probably!!! X

good plan batman !! to both the running and the mp3 player. I need to start doing a bit more toning had a bra fitting today and the girl kept on using the phrase "with the shape your boobs are now" lol am going to my first zumba class on thursday !

Day 1 down!!! 3 shakes, 3 litres of water... Headache didn't appear so that's good! Feeling pretty tired so off to bed soon I think!! Hope you've all had a good day!!! XxxX

Back