Ready to make a change!!!

Went to the chemist today for my pre-holiday weigh!!! And -3lb!!!! Can you believe it??? He heeeeee..... 1lb off 3 stone!!! Doh!!! Hehe!!! Still chuffed to bit though!!!! : ) x

Aww Dee I'm thrilled for ya! That's super news! A seriously amazing overall loss. The best 30th birthday gift you could have given yourself chick!
When's the official birthday date?

x S

Deezer said:
Went to the chemist today for my pre-holiday weigh!!! And -3lb!!!! Can you believe it??? He heeeeee..... 1lb off 3 stone!!! Doh!!! Hehe!!! Still chuffed to bit though!!!! : ) x

That's fantastic !!

Deezer how many times do i have to tell you lol just enjoy your holiday stop worrying, you will be fine and even if you do really mess up (which by the way i really don't think you will) you will be able to get rid of it as soon as you are back, have fun you deserve it

I'm trying to give myself half a stone grace!!! Lol.... Because i know i'll be drinking.... My attitude has changed i have noticed that already.... but i know i'll be having a glass of wine or 2.... Plus i know as soon as i get back that will drop off as it will be water!!! Thanks for the vote of confidence hunni!!!! : ) xxxxxx

P.s..... just realised i am in the 17's..... i can't remember when i was last 17 stone something!!!! I've loitered in the 18's/19's for at least 2/3 years!!! : )

P.s..... just realised i am in the 17's..... i can't remember when i was last 17 stone something!!!! I've loitered in the 18's/19's for at least 2/3 years!!! : )

Loitered...I love it!! Well loitering in this restricted area is forbidden so well done on moving well on from the danger zone...you go girl!

Just checking in!!! Holiday is lovely.... the weather is very random but everything amazing anyway!! Hope your all well!!!

Hey Deezer, glad you're having a lovely time! Good idea to check in here to keep the momentum up! A very happy birthday to ya xx

I am having such a lovely time...

IMG-20110912-00201.jpg

I love it down here!!!

IMG-20110911-00198.jpg

Heres to 3 more days of my twenties!!!!

IMG-20110912-00200.jpg

Don't get me wrong i'm loving my holiday but i just want to get back on the LT....

Feel a bit bloated ....know its just coz i've been drinking and it'll drop off next week!!! But feeling a bit off!!!!

I'm not enjoying it at all.... i feel bloated and guilty as i' eating and i'm not at goal.... Feel very strange about it all!!! x

I'm not enjoying it at all.... i feel bloated and guilty as i' eating and i'm not at goal.... Feel very strange about it all!!! x

Aw Dee, know exactly how you feel babes...with LT you know exactly where you stand calorie-wise and there's no panicking and frantic label-checking and choice-making. It's all done for you in advance! At least you know now that you'll most likely have guilt feelings about indulging in the future when you're maintaining. And no one likes to feel bad so we are much more likely to avoid the naughty things!

Hope you enjoy your last day in your twenties!

xx S

Back