Ready to make a change!!!

I gutted i couldnt do my run though... maybe tomorrow!!! *Sighs*

I know hun ! <hugs> but you're right to listen to your body!
If you can't face it, even though you badly want to, there's a good reason why ;)

You're not finding excuses because you were enjoying the programme so don't beat yourself up. At the end of the day, we're asking a lot of our bodies to function on such a low calorie intake, if yours is fighting off germs too, it needs a bit of a break from the running!

You'll get back on the horse once you've sane off the lurgy.... I know you will.

xx

Awww Deeeee...and Harry....get well soon you poor ickle things xxx Stay warm 'n' cosy under that sleeping-bag and lotsa hot teas. And Dee on another note that sounds like a major NSV to me. Did you ever imagine you'd be saying to yourself you're gutted you can't go running today???!!! Love it girl! The new you is shining through even though you're feeling yucky! Get well hunnybun xx

I can't keep my eyes open and when i do get up i'm feeling dizzy.... had 1 shake and lots of water.... Had a couple of beechams earlier but they made me feel a bit sicky!!! Dont know what to do for the best!!! Will see how i feel after my second shake!!! x

Oh Dee, that's rough hun! Wonder would it be best to see your GP, especially since you're dizzy. If it's a bad cold coming on you know the old saying "Feed a cold, starve a fever" then maybe you could even double up on the next shake for the extra nutrition but if it's the flu or a fever maybe just plenty of water. If you feel really awful please get to the doc though hun, we need you well. You're our rock! xxxx

How are you feeling now Dee?? If your still feeling dizzy i'd definitely book a docs appointment for tomorrow. Aw your poor lil poochie :( he looks sooo sorry for himself :( and I can't blame him can't be nice having that stuff stuck in your eyes :(

Get well the pair of you x x x

OMG...... Today i have mostly slept...

I have drank plenty of fluids.... have some paracetamol... Some berrocca...

I had a chicken salad for my tea and some more sleep and i feel so much better.... the dizziness has moved onto a headache....

But i feel much brighter.... I am going to have another early night and then i'm right back at it tomorrow!!! 100%!!!

No more excuses..... I need to get under that 16 Stone bracket!!!

Deezer said:

I had a chicken salad for my tea and some more sleep and i feel so much better.... the dizziness has moved onto a headache....

But i feel much brighter.... I am going to have another early night and then i'm right back at it tomorrow!!! 100%!!!

Aww that's great you are feeling better lovely! :) you do right... Good nights sleep will work wonders, so proud of you for staying positive xxx

Hope your feeling better today Dee :) x x x

A friend of mine, very impressed with my determination on LT, recently nick-named me 'Tenacious D' . I think you're Tenacious Dee :D

Glad to hear you're feeling better ......but don't push yourself too hard today lady! Take care!

Xx

A friend of mine, very impressed with my determination on LT, recently nick-named me 'Tenacious D' . I think you're Tenacious Dee :D

Brilliant! That's perfect... :rotflmao:

Glad you're perking up and hope you're back to normal soon.
Hugs, Mx:bighug:

Glad things are better today honey :) ... *holds hands and gets back on the 100% wagon* ;) We are SO gonna do this Dee :D x x x

Soooooo i have also come on my period..... as in real one not the spotting that i usually get every week....(Sorry if TMI).... Alas this explains the ultra low mood....

I'm back at it today....2 shakes down and had 2.5 litres of water!!!

Feel suprisingly good.... I guess if it wasn't for the dark times you wouldn't realise how good the bright times are!!!

Anyway in work.... bit sniffly but 98% better!!!

Thank you all for sticking with me i am eternally gratefull!!!!

XXX

Were all here to help each other when we have rough patches ;)

Its tough when your feeling SO uber low :( and the TOTM kinda explains the lowness yesterday ;) but at least you know it was BEYOND your control. x x x

Soooooo i have also come on my period..... as in real one not the spotting that i usually get every week....(Sorry if TMI).... Alas this explains the ultra low mood....

I'm back at it today....2 shakes down and had 2.5 litres of water!!!

Feel suprisingly good.... I guess if it wasn't for the dark times you wouldn't realise how good the bright times are!!!

Anyway in work.... bit sniffly but 98% better!!!

Thank you all for sticking with me i am eternally gratefull!!!!

XXX

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

:D And how is my Dee? I hope your feeling loads better hun, sorry I didnt post to cheer you up as well.... but the girlies have done a fab job as always with the support... Cant have you feeling down or poorly, so I`m sooo happy to hear your picking up now... Big Hugs and kisses to you and poorly Doggy Awwwwww bless XX

Soooo today has been tough.... i have been hungry but got through 100%....

Hopefully my WI tomorrow will be a STS... i'd be sooo happy with that!!!!

Thanks again for all the support!!! x

hey hun glad you are feeling much better good luck tomorrow thinking happy thoughts for you :vibes: all the way to the scales.... big hugs to you lovely!

:gen126:

Back