Deezer said:
Reporting in feeling 100%!!!!

Back in the game!!!! Yippeeeeeee.......

Thank you all for your support!!!!

X

YAY Dee's back

Good for you sweetie - We can do this xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

WOW..... today has been fukl of STRESSSSS!!! Lol....

Its all good now!!! One of my dogs was sick... or so we thought....

£60 emergency vet consultation later.... she has wind and probably needs a poo!!!!

:sick0019::sick0019::sick0019:

Sorry to hear about your dog Dee but really glad it all turned out ok. Sounds a bit like you last week when you needed some help to shift certain things (tmi) lol x

Glad she's ok Dee... perhaps let her share your movical ;) might do the trick. I can't believe what vets charge nowadays :( makes me so annoyed. x x x

Glad she's ok Dee... perhaps let her share your movical ;) might do the trick. I can't believe what vets charge nowadays :( makes me so annoyed. x x x
It was because it was a Sunday appt.... emergency...

But its the one time that you dont get them checked that they end up really sick isnt it??

She's worth it!!! xxx

Knows they are ALL worth it ...but annoying that they take advantage of us loving our dogs so charge the earth to even see em :( x x x Glad that she's ok tho :D x x x

Back At the running tomorrow!!! I am looking forward to it!!!! : ) never thought I'd say that!!! X

I know what you mean.....it's weird how it gets to you!
Have a good one!

xx

Deezer said:
Back At the running tomorrow!!! I am looking forward to it!!!! : ) never thought I'd say that!!! X

Take it easy after your poorly spell x x x

so, so glad to hear you feeling better my lovely xxxxxxxxxxx

Right i've changed my mind.... i'm going to re-feed for xmas.....

Enjoy my week and then get back on to lose the last 2 stone....

HEHEEEEeeee

Roll on Xmas!!! I was debating doing the last 2 stone healthy eating.... but i'm too impatient!!!! Lol...

that sounds like a good plan... have just realised the date, i need to talk tattoo's with you soon i suspect can you still do the 10th of december ??

Just been looking into low GI/GL for when i get to goal.... and realising that a lot of stuff i ate before on my 'diets' were so high carb.... would regularly have bananas.... fruit yogs etc.... DOH!!!

whoo hoo i am so excited need to have a proper think, will do so this week, can't wait to meet you xx

Just been looking into low GI/GL for when i get to goal.... and realising that a lot of stuff i ate before on my 'diets' were so high carb.... would regularly have bananas.... fruit yogs etc.... DOH!!!
Yeah just shows that the dieticians and idiots running these clinics and diet clubs are all sooo wrong!! I did the same Dee, ya know low fat yogs, fruit etc etc thinking your doing really well and being saintly :rolleyes: and then we suddenly "click" and realise all that SUGAR!!!!! doomed to fail eating all those carbs eh chick.... I really like the idea of the low GI/GL diet and even the High fat diets.... hope your ok hun? Thanks for your support btw L xx

Back