Ready to make a change!!!

Feeling really positive today.... just hope my weigh in doesn't let me down.... or rather hope i don't let myself down at weigh in!!!! : /

You'll do great missus! You deserve to :) Hope you enjoyed your swim. I'm still at the 'putting one's face in the water and kicking one's legs while clinging to a float' stage!! But no matter, will get there! Any tips welcome!!

x S

Are you having lessons??? Just (Sounds obvious!! Lol) Just remember to breath and try to relax.... you'll soon be at it and loving it!! Swimming is so good for you!!! x

Yep I'm a total beginner! Plucked up the courage to start lessons two weeks ago after years of putting it off due to severe swimsuit-itis!! But as u said before everyone there is self-conscious too so no-one's even judging anyone else! Many thanks for the tip, I definitely tend to hold my breath and tense up a bit! But hey practice makes perfect so hopefully I'll be gliding effortlessly through the water soon like yourself!
Have a great evening and keep up the great work xx

S

I wish I could enjoy swimming - it looks like everyone is having so much fun! I am allergic to chlorine so that doesn't help, but even in fresh water or the sea I can't swim. I get so anxious and think I'm going to drown I hate every moment of it. I sit at the side and wonder why everyone else is enjoying it so much.

I have woken up today and i feel awfull.... started with a sore throat yesterday!!! This morning i have a full blown cold!!! I was due to start re-feed on Friday for my hols.... thinking about starting this evening then i can have some medicine!!! What do you think??????

*Achooooo* :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Poor you!!!! I've had a sore throat for days now - the children at my school must be riddled with germs lol! If you need to take medicine that is going to take you out of ketosis anyway possibly you should start refeed now. If you could take just paracitamol that won't knock you out so you could stick to your original plan.

Hope you're feeling a bit better pet. Did the paracetamol help any? Have you tried taking Echinacea at all? It's brilliant for colds...though it usually works better if you start taking it before the cold kicks in full force! It's made from a flower so shouldn't affect ketosis and you can get it in tablet form as the soluble form might have acidic properties & affect the ketosis. Hope you feel better soon honeybun. Sendin' ya hugs xx

S

Well.... i went to the chemist a day early so i can start my re-feed tonight as i feel rotten.... Lempsip at the ready!!! -3lb so really happy with that!! The swimming must have out weighed the meal on Sunday!!! Thanks again for all your help!!!! x

Well.... i went to the chemist a day early so i can start my re-feed tonight as i feel rotten.... Lempsip at the ready!!! -3lb so really happy with that!! The swimming must have out weighed the meal on Sunday!!! Thanks again for all your help!!!! x

Awesome Deezer - down 3lbs even with the meal out! That's fantastic news! Gives me hope for my Monday weigh-in after Sat night's mini-refeed to come! Really hope you feel better soon and best of luck with your refeed. Please keep us posted...will be dying to know how you get on xx

Awesome Deezer - down 3lbs even with the meal out! That's fantastic news! Gives me hope for my Monday weigh-in after Sat night's mini-refeed to come! Really hope you feel better soon and best of luck with your refeed. Please keep us posted...will be dying to know how you get on xx

I was going to post my re-feed diary in my diary!!! Then i can keep track!!!! : ) x

Will be startting LT again on Sunday 18th Sept.... i will still be posting in this though.... as i still consider myself a Lipotrimmer rather than a re-feeder!!!! : ) xxx

i have just been catching up with your diary and blooming hell girl you have done so so well, enjoy your re-feed and most importantly enjoy your holiday, i look forward to hearing all about it.

how is your lurgey? ive got it too, from some discusting human being at work who thinks its ok to sneeze and cough without covering her nose or mouth. oh and cant forget the whole coughing and sneezing in my face >_> grr.

havent been on here in a while, youve done so well! 38lbs, well done you!!

how have you been?
x

how is your lurgey? ive got it too, from some discusting human being at work who thinks its ok to sneeze and cough without covering her nose or mouth. oh and cant forget the whole coughing and sneezing in my face >_> grr.

havent been on here in a while, youve done so well! 38lbs, well done you!!

how have you been?
x

I'm good hun!!! You????

x

I think i'm on the mend.... plenty of lemsip and berrocca lol... And some of the 'f word' had definately helped!!!

Gutted i havent been able to swim so i'm not looking good for the 4lb off for hols but i keep thinking 4lb off three stone isn't bad in 7 weeks!!!!

POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE!!!!

I have such a busy day at work today.... strepsils at the ready lol...

Hope your all well!!!!

I think i'm on the mend.... plenty of lemsip and berrocca lol... And some of the 'f word' had definately helped!!!

Gutted i havent been able to swim so i'm not looking good for the 4lb off for hols but i keep thinking 4lb off three stone isn't bad in 7 weeks!!!!

POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE!!!!

I have such a busy day at work today.... strepsils at the ready lol...

Hope your all well!!!!

hope your feeling better soon deezer xxx

Back