Ready to make a change!!!

-5lb at weigh in!!! Yippeeeee..... if i can lose 7lb in the next 16 days including an afternoon off and 1 week re-feed i will be on for my mini target of 3 stone off before my hols!!!! Yippeeee!!!! x

Deezer ....... I'm
Chuffed for you well done !!!!

You will do it I'm
Sure :0) xx

:wow: Deezer, that's a smashing loss yet again! You go girl!

x S

Its the swimming i'm sure of it!!! HeHeeeee!!! I'm thinking if i can get the 7 and then maybe a few more it leaves me a bit of space for a few treats on holiday!!!! ; ) x

Liking your way of thinking ;0) he

Wiiiinnnnnereeee mmmmmm

(dribbles)

I can't believe i've not had any for 5 weeks.... although i thought i'd miss it more than i have!!! x

Think when you get used to not having it it doesn't bother you anymore :0)

Hasn't bothered me I'm
Not hungry in the slightest it's the thought it's the mentle thing for me lol x

:happy096:
Well done Deezer the exercise is important if you want rid of it quick, and of course lots and lots of water. Your weight loss is fab.

Your doing a fab job mrs :0) x

Not looking forward to getting back on it after my hols!!! But the thought of having my first slim xmas is very exciting!!!!

Not looking forward to getting back on it after my hols!!! But the thought of having my first slim xmas is very exciting!!!!

Getting back on plan is a bit daunting after a holiday - but once you've been back on for a day or two you will get right back into the swing of it.

That's how I feel deezer!!!

The thought of going off and coming back on :0/

But like you I so wanna be lots slimmer than I am there is a difference already I find my oh took a piccy earliera so will upload it see what you guys think xx

Well... the weekend is here!!! Very apprehensive about eating tomorrow!!! *Must....make.....good.....choices*

Deezer I no you will , u have done a fantastic Job already !!!!

Your so determined and focused you will be fine :)

Back