Ready to make a change!!!

Good Luck on your journey of lipotrim!

Oooooooh i have picked up my sachets and having my favourite tea this evening!!!! I'm going to savour every last mouthfull lol..... Then start tomorrow.... nervous....but looking forward to it!!!! xxx

Day one!!! 100% Easier than i thought (But early days!!!!) Felt a bit tired later in the evening but thats normal for a friday eve!!! Lol..

Hoping i can get through the first week as i think a good weigh in will spur me on!!! Feeling good at the min!!! Even after watching the other half eat pizza and drink wine lol.....

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

The days will get better and better---keep going!

Day three.... all good... no headaches... etc... Making some of the recipe ideas on this forum... so hoping this week will be a bit more veried that the past couple of day lol...

Think i will start a bit of gentle excercise tomorrow!!! My legs feel a bit heavy... thats the only thing i have noticed.... anyone else found this??? x:):):):)

Still 100% And i can tell the difference.... the tiredness seems to be subsiding so i am going to try a little excercise again today.

Dont seem to be suffering with any other side effects so thats good.... Drinking tons of water and i have a new addiction!!! Peppermint tea!!! :stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance:

I'm really looking forward to my weigh in.... feeling really motivated!!!!

Good luck Deezer, you seem highly motivated and so positive, thats a great thing. All the best tomorrow, have a feeling youre going to do brilliant, wishing you the best x

The other half is at a stag do tonight.... Boredom and me is not a good combination!!! Eeep!!!

Feeling a bit hungry so off to bed!!! Another day 100%!!!

Thinking of my holiday!!! And hoping the CBT Monday helps me change my thinking about food!!!

12lb in your first week: Well Done. good luck on the rest of your journey. I have lots of early nights at the moment to help see me through!!!

12lb in your first week: Well Done. good luck on the rest of your journey. I have lots of early nights at the moment to help see me through!!!

We have nearly the same time till our hols!!! Eeep.... where are you going???

hello you, finally found a diary!

x

where are you going on your holidays ? have you counted how many sleeps you have left ?

Back