Ready to make a change!!!

I'm only off to Blackpool for a few days but can't wait. I'll be back on the Lipotrim afterwards and then I go to Thailand in October. Where are you going.

ooh its quite nice down there too, not long off either! ^_^

well done! :D x

You've done really well. You must feel like its worth it with result like that. Well Done

Just read your diary, you sound sooo positive and motivated I love it! I'll be starting the Monday after next and just cannot wait-have to though cos my friends are taking me on a spa weekend, meals etc included and looking forward to it but waaay more excited about these pounds melting away! You've had amazing losses already well done!x x

Aww thanks.... its so hard... but losing the lbs like that!! I can deal with it!!! Keep telling myself its not forever!!! Good luck to everyone today!!!! xxx

Why the struggling, are you alright sweet pea ??...19.5lbs in two weeks, you should be so chuffed and proud of yourself

Just can't stop thinking about food.... tough week... i'd normally turn to a nice tea and a glass of wine!!! Just had an early night last night and feeling a bit better today!!!! Seems never ending!!!! *Sigh* And its only early days.....

Trying to think of how well i have done!!! *Keep positive*

Put on my waterproof jacket, that i could JUST get in a few weeks ago!!! TO walk my pups!!! And it zipped up easy and a had room to spare!!! I am gobsmacked!!! Well worth watching my OH and best fiend eating paella and drinking wine yesterday!!! : ) x

Second CBT session today!! Heavy going!! Its mad to think how u can feel so bad about yourself because of something to simple!! Being overweight!!! I hate it!!! It makes me so miserable!!!

On the plus size!! Making progress!!!

x

Second CBT session today!! Heavy going!! Its mad to think how u can feel so bad about yourself because of something to simple!! Being overweight!!! I hate it!!! It makes me so miserable!!!

On the plus size!! Making progress!!!

x

*Side*

your right, your making progress so it dosent matter :) youve done so well ^_^

This week has been a tough week... but i've got through...100%! I dont know how!!! Weigh in tomorrow!!! So fingers crossed!!!

Back