Ready to make a change!!!

good luck with tomorrow, i hope it makes up for all the non paella eating ness

The difference 3 weeks can make..... people kept telling me i'd lost weight round my face/ shoulders!!!

Week one

230085_10150616114385648_673350647_18841679_1569_n.jpg

Today

Photo4.jpg

Oh wow there really is a difference your face and shoulders have shrunk!! Delighted for you xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ordered my shopping for my holiday!!!! Took off all the bad things and replaced with healthy stuff!!! Except some cheese!!! I have to have a treat right!!! I'm getting excited now!!! Can't wait!!!! x

I am certainly feeling better today!!! Past couple of days has been hard.... period number 2 in 4 weeks hasn't helped along with the nights starting to get darker!!! (Which affects my mood every year) Last night i honestly went to bed thinking.... i'm gonna quit!! I'm gonna eat tomorrow!!! And this morning i had a lie in!!! Got up and i feel great again!!! So absolutely back on it!!! Hope evryone is good and that you are all feeling ok!!! This diet is so hard!!! But yo can't deny the results!!! Love to you all!!! Thank you!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Deezer i felt like that yesterday.

I too had a lay in today woke up thinking bring it on !!!!

good luck to us both !!! :D

Went swimming this morning!!! So for my weight the swim i did will pretty much burn off my calories from my shakes!!! : ) x

Putting this here then i know where to copy and paste it from lol....

I use the choc one but i guess you could do it with any... Anyway!!!

Make your shake up with 2 sweetners and make it really thick... i use approx 2 fl oz of water i think... but just play about with it until u get it right!!! Just as thick as you can but without it all sticking to your whisk lol....

Then i put 2 tablesoons of your mixture onto greaseproof paper on a small plate.... spread it out cookie shaped and then microwave on full for 30 secs/open the door/30 secs and carry on!!!

It kind of cooks from the outside and eventually will all be hard after 2/3 mins!!!

My shake usually makes 3 or 4!!! I take them to work!!!

They're not amazing but its just nice to have something to chew!!!

don't be nervous about your weigh in what will be will be, i am sure you will be pleasantly surprised. I have to say i have tried the muffin idea before and never again, your cookies also sound pretty disgusting lol, but then you are a girl that likes beetroot sandwiches....

don't be nervous about your weigh in what will be will be, i am sure you will be pleasantly surprised. I have to say i have tried the muffin idea before and never again, your cookies also sound pretty disgusting lol, but then you are a girl that likes beetroot sandwiches....

And salad cream sandwiches!!!

What????/ :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

now you see that i agree with, also fish finger and salade cream sandwiches ummmm must stop talking about food its making me soooooooo hungry lol fortunately the fish fingers i have in the freezer are stuck to the bottom of it !!! I have tried to prize them off in a moment of desperation a couple of weeks ago, luckily i had no luck.

now you see that i agree with, also fish finger and salade cream sandwiches ummmm must stop talking about food its making me soooooooo hungry lol fortunately the fish fingers i have in the freezer are stuck to the bottom of it !!! I have tried to prize them off in a moment of desperation a couple of weeks ago, luckily i had no luck.

Lol... *Drools*

Back