Ready to make a change!!!

ooo i have just figured out that you can rate a thread, five gold stars for you lol

Sorry I missed your posts last night, Deezer - hope it's passing and that you're feeling better soon. I absolutely agree that this diet makes you realise how often and how easily we used to eat for the wrong reasons. Our understanding of that counts for at least half of the solution, I reckon - we're all much stronger for it and I'd bet actual real money that you can plough on through the rough times knowing it will pass.

PS to Lilac... I love the new photo - you look so slinky!

Sorry I missed your posts last night, Deezer - hope it's passing and that you're feeling better soon. I absolutely agree that this diet makes you realise how often and how easily we used to eat for the wrong reasons. Our understanding of that counts for at least half of the solution, I reckon - we're all much stronger for it and I'd bet actual real money that you can plough on through the rough times knowing it will pass.

PS to Lilac... I love the new photo - you look so slinky!

thank you kindly x

Sorry I missed this too Deezer. Hope you're feeling better today. Hormones are a *****, I totally agree! Well done for keeping your chin up chick...onwards and upwards!!!! Xxxx

at the top of the page on any thread is a series of blue clickable boxes, under the grey box with the amount of likes this thread has received is a box called rate this thread you can choose how many stars and press "vote" simples i have just never noticed it before now

thank you for the stars x

Last edited:
Well.... I emailed LT about using the vanilla shake as part of maintenance and got this...

Free samples will be sent in the post. You cannot, however mix and match. The strict formulas must be used strictly or not at all.

Th usual thoughfull response!!! ; ) So will try the maintenance stff later in the year and use the ones i like..... will be ace for work!!!

I'm reminded once again what a newbie I am...I just NOW found that you have 19 pages on your diary...I don't know how I missed that before! I'll catch on soon, I hope. Perhaps I should go ahead and look at that tutorial thing...I've never been much for reading directions, I've always been a trial and error gal, myself!

Anyway...I'm sorry you're having a rough go with TOTM (now that I know what that means!) One thing that I do around that time keep lavender handy. In the form of l'occitane hand lotion or I have one of those eye pillows with buckwheat and lavender in it or I use an oil burner - a few drops hovering above a tea candle and the room smells like a country medow in France. Sometimes I carry around the little bottle of the lavender oil and give it a sniff every one in awhile. I can't say it helps with cramps but the lovely fragrence does help me drift off to a happier place and it helps with the moodiness. Mind you it helps, it doesn't work miracles!

I hope you find this tip handy- Lord knows you're kind words and tips have carried me through this weekend at times...thanks again for that by the way!

Hang in there :hug99:

I'm reminded once again what a newbie I am...I just NOW found that you have 19 pages on your diary...I don't know how I missed that before! I'll catch on soon, I hope. Perhaps I should go ahead and look at that tutorial thing...I've never been much for reading directions, I've always been a trial and error gal, myself!

Anyway...I'm sorry you're having a rough go with TOTM (now that I know what that means!) One thing that I do around that time keep lavender handy. In the form of l'occitane hand lotion or I have one of those eye pillows with buckwheat and lavender in it or I use an oil burner - a few drops hovering above a tea candle and the room smells like a country medow in France. Sometimes I carry around the little bottle of the lavender oil and give it a sniff every one in awhile. I can't say it helps with cramps but the lovely fragrence does help me drift off to a happier place and it helps with the moodiness. Mind you it helps, it doesn't work miracles!

I hope you find this tip handy- Lord knows you're kind words and tips have carried me through this weekend at times...thanks again for that by the way!

Hang in there :hug99:
Here anytime hun!! : )

I'm quite lucky really i don't get BAD cramps... bit uncomfortable but thats all!!!

Its the RAGE that i find hard!!! :8855::8855: Well i swing between rage and upset!!!

My OH loves it!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm right there with you on that one sister! OH doesn't know who he's waking up to some days Dr Jekyll or Mister Hyde! LOL It gets real ugly every other month, I just blame it on my mean ovary! :)

Ooooooh where i'm at today!!! Feeling pretty good! Don't feel like the weigt is moving!!! Although it is... Am thinking it is definately time to start some toning excercises!!!

I have started getting excited about clothes.... keep looking everywhere.... but trying to resist buying too much as i don't intend on being in them forever!!!

I went and bought some crochet stuff.... Its WELL hard!!! Although i've not properly looked at the stuff on youtube!! Figure its a good distraction and i can use the pieces for xmas presents!!!

I have also found myself a great recipe for a christma cake.... so am going to make that at weekend!!!

The plan for tomorrow is Nordic walking and swimming.... blast some calories!!!

Right lovleeez!!! I'm off to bed!!! Night!!! xxx

Heya petal! You're so right about the clothes thing as if you get comfy & cosy in something it can be difficult to let it go and if you're comfy in it (like I was in my big hideous fluffy yellow dressing-gown) you start being ok about the body that it's concealing! Just make a list of where you spotted all the stuff u like and you can pop back in the January sales and get the stuff several sizes smaller just like your bod will be!!
Good luck with the crochet...I imagine that'll keep you occupied for hours alright! Will be looking forward to the lovely crochet hat & scarf you're making me for Chrimbo!!!!!!!!!
Just a question.....what the ruddy 'eck is Nordic walking....you gonna jet off to Scandinavia for a quick stroll???!! Hee hee xx

Heya petal! You're so right about the clothes thing as if you get comfy & cosy in something it can be difficult to let it go and if you're comfy in it (like I was in my big hideous fluffy yellow dressing-gown) you start being ok about the body that it's concealing! Just make a list of where you spotted all the stuff u like and you can pop back in the January sales and get the stuff several sizes smaller just like your bod will be!!
Good luck with the crochet...I imagine that'll keep you occupied for hours alright! Will be looking forward to the lovely crochet hat & scarf you're making me for Chrimbo!!!!!!!!!
Just a question.....what the ruddy 'eck is Nordic walking....you gonna jet off to Scandinavia for a quick stroll???!! Hee hee xx
:8855:

You walk with two walking poles and it works your entire body!!! Its ace!! But you don't half feel it after!!! x

Back